View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2012 (04:56 PM).

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
Lyra appeared sometime after HgSs was release irc...
There were several hints in DP's anime as May appeared much like Misty did during the Hoenn saga. Plus Dawn went to Hoenn according to the special, for contests (though...did she take a break,finished, or said special not canon...) like How May went to Johto.
We haven't seen much Gen VI pokémon either... I know Gen IV's anime didn't have any until the end either but it's strange for two generations in a row to wait until the end to show new pokémon...
If anime went to Hoenn much like how there was a return to Kanto in gen III's saga, I have no idea what it'll be about though...I guess they could put Sinnoh/Johto Bf in anime Hoenn ...

I guess if we're going by remakes don't count than this gen is over as of tommorow for us in the US...

I'm hoping that they add some clues either for remakes or gen VI soon as I'm starting to think this is the end...
Misty being in Hoenn has nothing to do with Gen 4 getting Gen 2 Remakes, neither did May's return in Sinnoh. Those were done for the fans and are two generations away from when the games were even planned. Its just a reoccuring thing that they do. Iris is going to appear in the Generation 6 Anime as at some point near the end.

Lyra in Sinnoh was still a tie in to Heart Gold/Soul Silver. She appears 5 days after the release but was known to appear in that episode weeks before the release. We haven't gotten that information yet. There is also still time before we know if we get Gen 6 or remakes anime wise. There is a year or so before we know if we even get Gen 6 thanks to B2W2.

We'll get the hint in one of the upcoming previews eventually if they plan on doing the Remakes. Especially since the end is close and so far only possible hint shown for what the future holds was
Spoiler:
TR's return to Kanto.