View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2012 (09:56 PM). Edited October 27th, 2012 by wolf.
Lord_Storm
Deathly Inferno

Nature: Naughty
I've been trying to get through the Super Single Train, but seem to be struggling. If you could provide any advice on my team, it is welcomed.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Jolly|Poison Heal
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Defense
-Ice Fang
-Poison Jab
-Earthquake
-Sandstorm

Its main use is to set up Excadrill with sandstorm, but can also take a few hits and deal some damage to some of the less offensive based Pokemon.

Excadrill @ Brightpowder
Naive|Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
-Swords Dance
-Rock Slide
-X-Scissor
-Earthquake

With Sandstorm, it can outrun about 90% of Pokemon, and with a Swords Dance in use, it can one or two hit almost anything in its path.

Alakazam @ Wide Lens
Modest|Synchronize
EVs: 252 Sp.Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Sp.Defense
-Psyshock
-Energy Ball
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast

Wide Lens is to make Focus Blast able to hit those pesky Dark and Steel types, and Psyshock can hit those with high Special Defense pretty hard.

Darmanitan @ King's Rock
Adamant|Sheer Force
-U-Turn
-Fire Punch
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake

Very useful to lead the team as it can easily get out and deal a bit of damage with U-Turn, but also does insane damage with the other 3 attacks with Sheer Force +200 Attack at Lv50.

Swampert @ Shell Bell
Impish|Torrent
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Attack
-Earthquake
-Waterfall
-Brick Break
-Avalanche

It's impressively bulky, can switch into almost anything that doesn't have a grass type move and can hit hard with Earthquake and Waterfall, and even Avalanche because it goes second most of the time.

Weavile @ Expert Belt
Adamant|Pressure
-Ice Punch
-Night Slash
-Brick Break
-Aerial Ace

Covers almost every type, and also outruns almost anything that comes for it, hitting harder than usual with its awesome Attack and powered by the Expert Belt.

I know I listed six Pokemon here, but that's because they're my best and I don't know which three to take with me. Please help out if you can and all advice will be appreciated.