Thread: [Demo] Pokémon True Gale
View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2012 (11:27 AM).
Knight of The Volt

Nature: Relaxed
Another Quick Update!!

I'v been doing closed-beta tests for 20 different trusted members and 17 out of the 20 have asked me to try to create not 1, not 2, not even 3, but 4 different versions of True Gale!

At first, I thought something like this would be too time consuming and a lot of work for just one person but now I have even more people willing to help with the game(s).

So now, I'm introducing, the 3 new "episodes" of True Gale.

Pokemon True Gale: Episode Sea
This episode/version of True Gale is based on Kaito's story in the game.
In this episode, you will play as the BW2 Rival: Hugh who in my game is named Kaito. Kaito's father died 14 years before the game begins but he left Kaito a special necklace.
Little did Kaito know, this necklace is embedded with the Knight family seal, giving Kaito the title "Knight of The Wave" and giving him the ability to start his Pokemon Master Quest.

Dive into Pokemon True Gale: Episode Sea in order to reveal the power of the Knight of The Wave.

Pokemon True Gale: Episode Earth
This episode/version of Pokemon True Gale is based on Crash's story in the game. In this episode you will play as the Black Skyscraper/White Treehollow Champ: Bengi who is named Crash in my game. Crash's real name is Zane but once he witnessed his mother die in a car crash, he changed it to Crash.
7 years later, when the game officially starts, Crash and his father celebrate his mother's birthday by visiting her grave but they are attacked by a group of Team Zexal Grunts. Crash's rage is unleashed and he is revealed to be the Knight of The Earth, not knowing how though. His father orders him to travel to International Island in order to be trained by Red, the current Pokemon Master.

Crash into Pokemon True Gale: Episode Earth in order to reveal the power of the Knight of The Earth.

Pokemon True Gale: Episode Z0ne
This episode/version of Pokemon True Gale is based on SK(Axel)'s story in the game. In this episode, you will play as a custom-made character just for True Gale. SK's real name is Axel and he is the Grandson of Steven Stone. Steven acted as an old teacher for Axel and taught him about the universe. It was Axel's dream to become a Champion like Steven but it all changed when Steven died from old age and embedded Axel with the Knight seal that he obtained from Ruby Knight. Axel's father Zero subsequently went missing right after Steven's death and left a note for Axel, telling him that they will meet again the day Axel's soul is filled with darkness.
Axel changed his name to SK and went in search for darkness, where he met the legendary Pokemon Rayquaza, who became his teacher in the art of battling.

Force your way into Pokemon True Gale: Episode Z0ne and travel Axel's path to darknes.

Individual threads will be made for each game and betas for each will be released the day Beta 2 for True Gale is released.