View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2012 (11:29 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: The Elite Army
The best roleplay created this or last month (after the 1st of September). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Best Veteran Roleplay:
Last RPA Winner: Years of Lies
The best roleplay created before last month (before the 1st of September). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Most Original Roleplay: Supervegeta
Are you in Supervegeta? You better be, because you're basically becoming an hero doing anything else! It costs four hundred thousand dollars to be in supervegeta for /twelve seconds/ and every single one of those seconds is worth the entire price and more. You can't even comprehend the true form of Supervegeta's plot, because the sheer girth of it is enough to /blow your mind/. Fifty thousand roleplays used to be here, but Supervegeta shut down everything. Sadly, your roleplay isn't Supervegeta, but it could be. Are you a bad enough dude to make a roleplay on the level of Supervegeta? No! You fail it! Your skill is not enough! I've seen tie-dye ratattas get roflstomped less, so take your disingenuous assertions elsewhere you prima donna because Supervegeta is as /real as it gets/. Supervegeta will /change your life/ just like it /cured my cancer/ and /dominated WolfOfEve's very soul/! I will literally lose faith in humanity if Supervegeta doesn't win this! Are you interested in /babes/? Being in Supervegeta reigns in exactly 3 babes every hour, /by the hip/! So get yourself in Supervegeta, or get wrecked by it!

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer:
Last RPA Winner: Meganium90
The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this or last month (after the 1st of September). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Most Improved Roleplayer:
Last RPA Winner: -DeepImpact-
They may have started out as noobs, but this player has flourished and bloomed into the great roleplayer that they are today. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and perhaps a few nostalgic blonde moments).

Best Game Master: TornZero
TornZero compliments me at my job better than iced tea and a pleasant chill. That is to say, he compliments me /very/ well. I can pretty much count on him to spot all the problems with SUs that I myself am too tolerant to reliably identify as a problem. He gets stuff done, which I can't even say for a significant portion of others. He's available. He can handle decision making. Best of all, he resists the urge to explode when I decide something is too trivial to fuss over! What more could I ask for? I never have problems understanding his train of thought, even when I disagree with him, and he knows how to actually /work/, and work /with/ me in discussions where a choice needs to be made--Once again not something I can't say for a surprising amount of people. How could I possibly justify voting for anyone else?

Best Sign-Up Writer:
Last RPA Winner: parallelzero
This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Most Helpful Player:
Last RPA Winner: -DeepImpact-
They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).

Best Roleplayer: