• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ALL of my Pokemon Let's Plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praisedscooter

Gym Leader wannabe
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    One of my earliest projects, Pokemon Rumble. I played this with 4 people through the normal mode, 2 people through a majority of advanced mode and finished it off by myself.
    *Removed*

I've gone and done a short LP on the amazing puzzle game that is Pokemon Puzzle League. The majority of what I covered is 1-P stadium, Line Clear Mode and 2-P Stadium
    *Removed*

My oldest Monotype challenge Pokemon LeafGreen Psychic Monotype Challenge
    *Removed*

Next on my check list was oddly enough, Pokemon Ruby: Dark Monotype Challenge
    *Removed*

After that, I went back to Johto in celebration of HG/SS being released. Pokemon Gold: Water Monotype Challenge
    *Removed*

And finally, my biggest Pokemon project and hardest one I worked on, Pokemon Platinum: Flying Monotype Challenge
    *Removed*

I hope you enjoy them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I am afraid I will have to ask you to read over the rules of the section.

You aren't allowed to post links to your Youtube account; you must embed them into the site, but using the [youtube][/youtube] tags. If you have any questions, please refer to the stickies at the top of this board or you are welcome to ask me.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back