View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm

Laugh's Introduction
Hey, Adventurers! Time for the first event in the club! It's a fan fiction writing contest, and
you can write anything you want, as long as it's Adventure Time related! It can star anyone,
anyone you desire. You can have millions of characters, if you want. It doesn't have to be in
a specific genre. You can do romance, adventure, or humor. Be creative!

Lumpy Space Princess
Hey, guys! It's Lumpy Space Princess, lumpin' author of Ooo! Hannah contacted me and
said you losers were having a writing event, and I just had to participate! I'll be your
judge and mascot, which is lumpin' awesome! Get those sexy pens out, smoothies!

Rules
It's sort of like, werewolf rules.
The ones with ♛'s are new.

Don't lumpin' copy anyone's work! Write your own, loser!
No swearing, no sexual themes, no sexy stuff or whatever!
Make sure your fan fiction is for the general audience, for kids and kids at heart.
♛ It should be at least a thousand words! I'm not accepting anything unless it's a thousand!

Submission Deadline
The deadline's on the first of January, UTC -8 time, which is the time on PokeCommunity.
Private Message your stories to Hannah, also known as Laugh. Submit them complete with your username
and the title of your fan fiction. Also, say 'Whatever! It's 2012!' in your entry message, to prove you've read the rules.

Got A Question?
For questions, Visitor Message Hannah by clicking here.

Who's Judging?
Laugh will be judging your work. She will also participate, though she won't really win.
It's lumpin' unfair if she did, right, babes?

css by laugh
lsp sprite by mishakiara

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Last edited by Hannah; December 14th, 2012 at 01:14 AM.