View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2012 (11:29 AM).
Are you not entertained?

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by IceGod64:
Custom tilesets have no relation whatsoever to Nintendo, and the artist who made them has every right to use them how they want, and claim ownership however they want. And that's what Carmaniac was talking a bout, custom tilesets. Not all of the are ripped. Ripped Tilesets are using graphics created by Nintendo, therefore, whether the ripper edits the tiles or not, the graphics do belong to Nintendo; however, entirely new graphics, no matter what their intended purpose is, are not copyrighted or property of Nintendo in any way, only the property of the creator.

Copyright does not extend beyond the original creations of the developers, so ownership by Nintendo does not happen until either copyrighted Pokemon designs are used, graphics assets from their games are taken directly, or the name Pokémon is used.
Right, so if I understood what you said, this is perfectly okay to show these here?

YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".