• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
OOC/IC
picture.php

Story:

Youkai started to exist in the year 1000, where Youkai and Human used to live alongside each other and helped each other out. They build houses together, roads, and even whole villages. Sometimes a Youkai would fall in love with a human, or otherwise. Sometimes they even started families. Ofcourse there where Youkai living from humans, like a vampire who needed blood to survive or a werewolf, who ate human flesh. But they were given blood bags and dead human flesh from the people that had died, so this problem was solved.

But around the year 1500 certain Youkai's started to scare humans or even consume them. Humans weren't save at night and started to fear the Youkai living in their world. About a year later it escelated, a war started between the humans and the Youkai's and alot humans and Youkai's died in this war, so far that some Youkai species were eradicated.

Four Youkai elders decided to create a dimension for only Youkai so that the humans would think that the Youkai had surrendered and suicided. This plan worked and Youkai and humans now lived in their own dimensions, only the Youkai knew about the other living form.

Now it is the year 2013, 13 years after Youkai Academy opened for Youkai's to learn to coexist together with the humans again. Youkai teenagers would go to that Academy and learn how to make a human form and control that form. They would learn about their folk and the human folk, their histories and what exactly happened 513 years ago.

But there's and organization called "Fairytale" that wants to ruin this opportunity and wants to take over the human planet, doing the same thing the humans did 513 years, starting a war. Ofcourse the headmaster, who was one of these Youkai elders 513 year ago, knows about this. But there's no way he can stop a whole organization on his own since at least two Youkai elders died from their age, it's still unknown what happened to the third one.

The headmaster isn't sure what to do about "Fairytale" but he knows he has to come up with a plan soon.​

You:

You are one of these Youkai's attending this Academy, you can choose out of a few Youkai, but there will be restrictions on them to prevent a specie to be to main specie in the Academy, it's more fun when there are different species isn't it?

To explain the "Youkai" being in short, these are simply the "monsters" or "demons" we have in fairytales and story books, examples of Youkai's are: Vampire, Werewolf, Succubus, Snowman/woman, Kraken etc.

Here is the list you can choose from:

• Vampire (2/2)
    Spoiler:
  • Werewolf (2/3)
    Spoiler:
  • Neko (1/3)
    Spoiler:
  • Crow Tengu (0/2)
    Spoiler:
  • Mermaid (0/2)
    Spoiler:
  • Succubus/ Incubus (1/2)
    Spoiler:
  • Snowwoman/man (2/2)
    Spoiler:
  • Lamia (1/2)
    Spoiler:
  • Yasha (2/3)
    Spoiler:
  • Youko (2/2)
    Spoiler:
  • witch/mage (3/3)
    Spoiler:
  • Human (1/1)
    Spoiler:
  • Lycan (2/3)
    Spoiler:
  • Fairy (0/2)
    Spoiler:
  • Wrathersian Lycan (2/2)
    Spoiler:
  • Dragon (2/2)
    Spoiler:

Rules:

• PC rules apply.
  • No god-modding or overpowered characters, everyone has a weakness, bunnying is not allowed too unless the owner of the character gives permission.
  • The Youkai restrictions stay, this is not an unlimited character RP so when the spots are fulled, then they are filled. I might also say that only 12 people can join.
  • If you want to make a "Fairytale" member, please ask for my permission through VM or PM.
  • Romance is allowed, but keep "bed-moments" behind the scene please There are childeren among us.
  • This RP is rated T.
  • You're not allowed to kill each others characters, you are allowed to kill NCP's though, but not teachers or the headmaster.
  • Battles are allowed.
  • And most important, have fun! please don't go insulting each other here.
  • I want to be sure you read this so here's the code you have to enter in your SU after reading the rules section. "____ strawberry" enter a fruit kind your really like forward the strawberry.
  • Histories aren't allowed to match with one from the original characters from the anime "Rosario+Vampire".
  • You're not allowed to make a character from a royal family, a character from a wealthy family is allowed.

SU:

Name: (First, middle, last.)
Nickname: (Possible nickname.)
Specie: (Note that there are gender restrictions on a few Youkai.)

Appearence: (A picture is allowed too, If you're gonna write it please make it acceptable)
Personality: (What's your personality?)
History: (What is your history before you entered Youkai academy? Note: Some Youkai's amight have already lived in the human world.)

Weakness: (This might only be filled by the Youkai who's weakness depends on the person, everyone has a weakness.)
Other: (Anything else we should know?)
Code:

Accepted Characters:

Fairytale members:

SU's about what has happened to the characters since they entered the academy:

School Grounds:

(Please tell me if i forgot something.)

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
...i shouldn't...I shouldn't...I SHOULDN'T...

But I will, since I was in the original.

Kion Gavin, 17 year old Mage ♂

Nickname: Gavin

Appearance: Day 3 Onwards
Spoiler:

Day 2
Spoiler:

Prior to Day 2
Spoiler:

Personality: Gavin, like most mages, is incredibly smart. Unlike most mages, however, Gavin's intelligence is not inherent, and technically speaking, is not natural. He had to read and learn for years upon years to gain the intellectual prowess that he had. Along with this, he is the type of person who relies on logic, but isn't quick to deny the illogical or the supernatural; in fact, he enjoys examining such things.

Gavin is, for the most part, a relaxed person. He's not the type to get mad easily, largely because he's not exactly sure what would happen if he let the sigil be controlled by his emotions. He can get along well with others, but there is just one major quirk: he has trouble filtering what he should say and what he shouldn't say. It's not always a problem, and usually he doesn't say anything particularly insulting.

Gavin is also the type to ponder and lose himself in thought about...pretty much anything. He likes to think. A lot. Because of this, he can take almost literally anything and think about it in depth for a couple seconds to as long as hours.

History: Gavin was originally not a mage; rather, he was born a human. Gavin was exposed to youkai at an early age, Inuyasha being one show in particular that piqued his interest in youkai. Still, he didn't believe in youkai, he felt that he was too smart for that. Gavin was the type to lose himself in his books- and not just any books, educational books, specifically. It didn't matter to him who they were for because he had an incredibly irregular interest that would make most people faint at the thought: an interest in learning. He actually had fun reading books that other people would groan at the sight of, and he didn't care whether they were too advanced for him or not. This made his parents proud.

It goes without saying that Gavin flew through school with flying colors. People often called him out for not having to trying in school and even cheating. He simply ignored these people, as it was simply his hobby benefiting his education. He actually had trouble understanding how people had trouble understanding most things in school. He had a lot of friends, though. Some of them you might call "exploitative", but he also had some who were genuine. His was indeed a good life, a life so rare that most people he knew envied him for something he didn't have control of. In a sense, his intellect was natural, and there was nothing that could be done about that.

One day, when Gavin was 15, he walked by a Fantasy Shop; a store that specialized in fantastic objects, literature, clothing- you name it. He'd never been in a store like that since he found that they were FAR too eccentric for his tastes, but it was on his route to school, so he passed by it everyday, each time his curiosity rose a little more. He was greeted by a crafty individual...well, "crafty" in that he was wearing a costume most likely worn by all employees for immersion. Gavin made to look around, and did so for a while, as he was quite interested in a lot of what the store had to offer. There were parts of mythical creatures, legendary weapons, costumes, and even fictional food; however, what truly caught Gavin's attention were the grimoires. These books were about a large variety of things, though mainly they were about magic spells, incantations, rituals, summoning otherworldly creatures and the like. He grabbed a rather large amount of them and bought them. His interest in magic was largely a product of his natural interest in Fantasy. One would think that he was too much of a logical person to delve into the Dark Arts, and he was. He studied them for entertainment only, he wasn't so much interested in performing them as he was interested in how they worked and how they made sense to people. It was entertainment for him.

It was, until his mother came down with a terminal illness. In the beginning, they were hopeful that the illness is benign, but that hope quickly fades as her illness ravages her system and the becomes terribly sick and bedridden. This took an incredible toll on Gavin. He would go from school to home, often losing himself in thought and wouldn't even touching his books; it were as if he were a robot doing only what he needed to do. His father was concerned, but he was rarely able to be with Gavin very often due to his job, leaving Gavin home alone more often than not. This went on for a couple months, until he tripped over his grimoires one day. He looked at it, lifeless and emotionless, and then his eyes lit up. It was not hope or happiness that filled his eyes, however; it was out of desperation. He didn't hesitate to try out the curative spells that were in the grimoires. Day after day, month after month, he would do all that he could to make the various spells work, and each day he became more and more desperate, as if he had almost become possessed, if not addicted to magic. Still, he was not able to make the incantations and spells work, no matter how hard he tried, but he didn't give up. He couldn't. In some ways, he was starting to enjoy the practices.

Then, a miracle. A call came from the hospital, and the disease seemed to have miraculously disappeared from his mother's system; she'd need time to recover in the hospital, though. Gavin was ecstatic at hearing this, and it was as if all life had returned to the boy, when in truth, the opposite was true. After getting the call, a burning sensation came over his left hand and a sigil that seemed to be a variation of a pentagram appeared to be burned into his skin. At noticing this, his eyes turned white with fear. He read through each grimoire several times, he knew the repercussions. What shocked him was that the spell worked at all. He's tried thousands upon thousands of times and nothing happened, he wasn't sure exactly what was so unique about that one try that actually caused it to work.

Unbeknownst to Gavin, he had become so obsessed with the Dark Arts, so addicted to the rush and excitement of each enchantment, each incantation, each spell, that the obsession over came him, and that the Dark Arts became him. It didn't matter, though, not anymore. The symbol on his hand represented a pact with Beelzebub, one that could not be broken. What did the pact entail? That he gained the power to wield destructive magic. In essence, this may sound good, especially for a human turned mage, but these powers were not conventional. The magic was not natural; no, instead the magic was that of Hell itself, given to Gavin by Beelzebub. In other words, he was no ordinary mage, he was both artificial and demon; an abomination in every sense of the word. He was a mage that had entered a pact with a demon, a Deva Mage.

Weakness:
  • Non-Volatile Magic Use - As with every pact, there are rules. One such rule is that Gavin is not allowed to use any type of magic that isn't destructive in some way, or else he will suffer the consequences stated below.
  • Humans - Gavin is unable to come in contact with humans, and if he does, the sigil will go haywire and will unleash magic that may threaten society, as well as Gavin himself.

Other: Gavin doesn't use magic from a staff; this is not a matter of preference but a matter of life or death. The sigil on his hand actually disallows usage of outside forces...well, sort of. In a sense, the sigil makes his hand act as a staff. As such, he is only able to use magic from the hand that the sigil is on (his left hand). If he tries to use a staff, he can. Why doesn't he? Because if he breaks any rule of the pact, the sigil will spread throughout his body and, ultimately, lose himself if it covers him completely. There is a pro to this, and it's that he can release magic from any part of the body where the sigil exists, and more, the further the sigil spreads, the stronger his magic becomes.

Also, because of a failure to meet certain conditions set by a prince of Hell, Gavin only has one arm, that arm being his left, the one that he casts magic with.

Code: Durian Strawberry

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Machomuu- you're reserved :3 seems like you'll be joining again?

Reserved:
ShinyDiamond- human
Mick Fizz- not decided yet
PinkSapphire- Vampire
Machomuu- not decided yet
Dcjboi- not decided yet

On the other hand, is the grammar of this SO bad? O.o I thought I had done pretty well…

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Reserving a Youko! That approval was fast.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
>mentions fairies a lot
>no fairy option

D:

Would it be possible to convince you to give a fairy option? :3 If not, I'd like to reserve a Vampire, please.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Lokipie is reserved
Nideous is reserved
Lilizuki is reserved

Lokiepie - Werewolf
Nideous - Neko
Lilizuki - Vampire (sorry :3 no fairies ^^)
Mick Fizz - Snowman

I apologize for the grammar mistakes in the thread, I made this on my phone so… yeah you probably know what happened :) I will edit the mistakes tomorrow on my computer ^^

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Sounds interesting :D I have my alpha SU. Will it count as a reservation?

Name: Michael Edward Jackson
Nickname: MJ
Specie: Crow Tengu

Appearence: (A picture is allowed too, If you're gonna write it please make it acceptable)
Personality: (What's your personality?)
History: (What is your history before you entered Youkai academy? Note: Some Youkai's amight have already lived in the human world.)

Weakness: (This might only be filled by the Youkai who's weakness depends on the person, everyone has a weakness.)
Other: (Anything else we should know?)

Code: Kumquats Strawberry

Khawill

<3
Years
Name: Frio Descansas
Species: Snowman

Appearence:
Spoiler:

Things not shown in pic: Height- about 6ft, physical stature- average.
Explaining the uniform (if I have to). Due to him being American, he wears a basic version of the school uniform, with only the colors being the true similarity. And yes that's a a lightly shaven face :D
Personality: Frio is an easy going senior with exceptional skills in science. He tends to slack off in any other class, often skipping classes or sleeping somewhere on campus. His intelligence is higher than average, though he hardly uses anything he knows, and fails tests merely because he would neglect to do it.

His memory is very short term, he would forget where his dorm room was if it wasn't written down on a notebook in his bag (which he checks frequently). Additionally he isn't likely to remember a name as he took up a philosophy that one should only learn the names of people with great importance to his life. Although it is mostly because it take a lot of effort to memorize a name for him.

Frio is also incredibly kind to people, and willing to help in any way he can. He may act apathetic sometimes, but that is just because he has a problem communicating feelings with others. His kindness is also misunderstood by people, often causing them to believe he is flirting with them, or trying to harass them. Though this is unintentional, he does enjoy talking with people and tries hard not to seem mean or hostile. He has no fears, and dislikes people who do things that are wrong.

History: Frio was raised away from his village after his parents decided they wanted to live similar to humans. He lived with his mother, father, and older sister by two years. They tried very hard to fit in and tried living in Alaska. Luckily there they could live very comfortably and were accepted by the community for the most part, (though they were nicknamed the bear family due to their resistance to the cold) and overall as a family of four, it was a comfortable life. Due to the town being small, and Frio moving there at around ten, he was essentially not accepted by the other kids. He never developed close friends, so he never learned how to talk about personal things, and the closest friend he had was an Alaskan Huskie who he was unable to bring with him to the academy.

Frio stayed in the human world through his freshman year but transferred after a school fight between a him and a group of delinquents. Although he won without freezing them, his parents became worried he may lose control and give them up, so he was sent to Youkai academy. During his sophomore year at Youkai he made few friends and kept mostly to himself. He was very lonely that year, though he basically isolated himself from the other students unintentionally, and though that year he thought he had no chance, this year he feels he can really get friends.

Although he lives in the dorms, his parents remained in Alaska, thus he rarely sees them more than once a year. His sister happens to work in Japan though, so he sees her frequently.

Weakness: He lacks the ability to retain his memory of events and lacks expression of emotion (though he has it).

Other: His name comes from the Spanish word for cold. This was what people called him in school before as a nickname, and this is what he remembers as his name. Is parents call him by his last name so he quite literally forgot his first name.
Code:Kiwi Strawberry

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Herotostay123 is reserved
Khawill is reserved

Herotostay123 - Crow Tengu
Khawill - Snowman

Vampires are full
Snowman/womans are full
Humans are full

@Khawill- your personality is good to go c: but could you please expand your History a little? ^^

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I want to.. but I'm in so many already... hmmm.... My conscience is telling me not to...
Screw conscience.

How bout' a reservation for a Yasha?

Name: Sorae Kakori Jenai
Nickname: Volt
Specie: Yasha

Appearence: Sorae is a young man of mediocre height, proudly standing at 5' 7" and still growing, though his growth is slowly getting slower and slower. His hair is tied with a thin red headband which keeps it in the form it is, which is covering the third eye and sticking out of the top, much like some yellow haired guy from an anime one of his friends had seen (Naruto, was it?). It is a very strange color, almost a navy blue, but if anyone had to give an exact color it would be black. The hair below the headband is firmly held down, not covering any of his "normal eyes" or his eyebrows, but enough to cover a the third eye on a windy day.

His mouth is seldom not in a grin, and he has ace bandages on both of his lower arms for a few scars and tumbles he has had, preferring not to show them. Unaffected by the cold, he would very much appreciate a uniform with short sleeves, although if not he doesn't really care. The pants are the standard uniform pants (of course) so there isn't much creativity there. Usually during free time or at home, gray striped pyjamas are worn, and before he goes to bed and after he wakes up, he takes off the headband. However, it'll be extremely weird to do it in the academy- but he will, only because it'll fall off while he sleeps.

Personality: Sorae, or Volt as he's called more often, is a young man who doesn't wait for anything. Sure, he can take his time, but he can't stand doing absolutely nothing while waiting. Time's a tickin', you know! Besides that, though, he's very outgoing, often appreciating other people's company then being by himself. He knows some basic combat, too, although he's a total flop at it and would rather throw things instead, as he has very good aim. Instead of physical combat, however, Volt would rather use strategy over anything, skillful at chess among other things.

The reason for Volt's nickname is for being a fast runner, like a "lightning bolt." But Bolt sounded 'dumb' according to his father, who suggested the name Volt instead. He rather liked it, and thus he took the suggested name and went with it, being known for that. Like I said though, he's a very good runner, running to very high speeds and rivaling most of the best track runners at the school he used to go to.

Volt, although good at chess, hates school. Ever the smart one, Volt doesn't panic about his grades. But he hates showing off his academic record, preferring the technique of being nice and not as smart rather than just being a guy who's a know it all. He doesn't show off his tests, or his report cards, and shows up with supposedly a "B," a decent grade, but he knows that the teachers gave him straight As. He'd just rather not announce it, instead preferring that the teachers stay hushed and that no one else knows except his mother and father... and his kitten, Meow. He loves his kitten, which is the only thing he can summon at will.

History: Sorae was born and raised in the world of Humans, originally born in China but moving to the US before he could recall anything. His mother was a witch, and his father was a Yasha, who didn't know until he had been forced into a situation in which he needed to protect himself. Afterwards, his father went on to master this power in secret, not telling anyone, and became very good at it. His mother was just your average witch, able to live in the human world because she looked just like them. Sorae himself... well, his life was a bit stranger. Born and raised being told he was different, he worked with his father to master his abilities. He also grew hair that was not too long, but covered his third eye well and no one was able to see it. To ensure it stayed down, he tied and secured a tight red band around it, keeping some off it down and some of it up.

Sorae trained with his father extensively in his basement, trying to master summoning, beginning at the age of ten, beginning when his father gave him the hereditary coin bag (I'll explain more about it in Other) used for summoning in his family. The first few times he tried to summon he ended up passing out. Afterwards, what he summoned was totally unpredictable, confusing everyone as to what he could do. Finally, Sorae was able to summon something at will.

Meow, a kitten. A very peppy one, too.

His father was disappointed in the lack of ability that his son showed, and disheartened, he stopped training him in using his powers, instead deciding to leave him alone to develop his powers by himself (for the most part). His father left the household about two years later, saying he was to journey around to find other Youkai. His trip took about a year, and he came back soon. He told Sorae all about his trip, and then slowly introduced to him the concept of Youkai Academy, more about Youkai, and the like.

Sorae, during these years, had become a good pupil, however he was an ace at track and had become outgoing also, but refused to tell the truth about his grades to anyone besides his parents and teachers and Meow (which were still around the A range) and many other things. In fact, he tended to hold back many details about himself, just to keep himself all the more secretive and feeling protected, and as soon as he heard of the Academy, he was fine with it and spent a while waiting for the time at which he would go.

Weakness: Besides the obvious fact that he hides a lot of things (sometimes, but rarely, even pain), Sorae is very hidden and protective about his third eye. Which leads me to this point: Although his normal stamina is very high, when using his Yasha powers (and his third eye opens) he quickly loses lots of energy, making him need to eat or drink something sugary to replenish his lost strength. He also hates heat.

Other: The reason there is a hereditary coin bag without Sorae's father knowing he was a Yasha is because his deceased grandfather (Sorae's great-grandfather) gave it to him as a good luck charm. He knew that when Sorae's father learned what it was he would be able to use it and pass it on.

Sorae also has a very critical taste in foods and occasionally summons what he wants. When he does, though, it's usually totally out of energy and disappears within a matter of seconds. However, if he is very vague, the creature he summons usually has a good amount of energy. Vague would be something like "something dangerous/powerful," versus something specific being "a lion," or "a panda warrior."

Code: Mango Strawberry

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
@DeLaMuerte- you are reserved c: thanks for the interest~

That one is for everyone; thanks for the interest~

DeLaMuerte is reserved

DeLaMuerte - Yasha

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016