View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2013 (03:53 AM). Edited January 16th, 2013 by karatekid552.
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote originally posted by Diszle:
Hi there, thanks for you quick reply.

- But this isnt working for me. I dont have the settings file your talking about. I tried to re-download it, and again, the settings file wasnt in it. So I guess Im stuck with PKSVUI, which is fine with me.

But then the other question. We is the person I added the GivePokemon script facing me, but not talking to me? Does anyone have an idea?

Thnx in advance!
I use XSE so I don't know how it works in PKSVUI, but I know that if your your "boxset" or "callstd" commands aren't done properly, this will happen. If someone could help my explanation by adding how to do this is PKSVUI, it would be nice.

Edit: I am adding this all of my old posts dealing with callstd instead of an inline command. Jambo51 enlightened me to the fact that I was using an old XSE (v. 1.0.0) in which inline msgbox commands are not supported and you must callstd. In v. 1.1.1, the inline commands such as MSG_NORMAL are supported. Sorry for any confusion I might have caused.

Paired with Simba