View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2013 (7:59 PM). Edited January 10th, 2013 by quilzel.
net start w3svc
Nature: Quirky
So, who here likes conventions? Been to any of them? Planning on going to one in the future? (Brony Ones)

Me? Well I went to two last year, planning on going to two, possibly three this year. Last year I went to Summer BronyCon 2012. You here the stories about how one event changed someone’s life? That weekend last summer was mine. Never before had I felt such happiness, such compassion such... joy. Even during the fire, everything was just so fun. (I got to speak with Lauren Faust on the street during the evacuation)

Ever been in a large group of people when they suddenly started singing Smile Smile Smile? Best times of my life. Sure New York City was cool, but nothing can compare.

I went to a smaller Convention here in Kansas City last fall. It was Called Silly Filly Con (I never liked the name). But the staff decided to change the name. I don’t like the new name either. (Now known as Midwest Brony Fest –KC). I was dragged in to staff because I was the only one who knew how to get a website up and running (my friends started it). Don’t get me wrong, just because it was a smaller Convention, didn't make it any less fun. I still had a blast and made a bunch of friends from it. I hope to have a repeat this year when we have it again.

If you have never been to a convention, I strongly encourage you to go. You don’t have to go very far to find one. Don’t worry about meeting new people. Once you get here, talk to new people. Bronies we are a diverse group. Of the 5 friends I meet at Silly Filly Con, the only thing we have vaguely in common is ponies, but we still talk about life, music and what not. ( I can’t even count how many people I meet at Brony Con)

Wow, this post really got out of hand.

Okay I have one thing I want to say: Honesty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, and Loyalty. When you have these elements together, a Sixth Element will reveal itself: Friendship.

Large Image:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic debuted on October 10, 2010 (10/10/10)
101010 = 42 in binary

Surprise (2nd) New Topic:
How has 42 changed your life?