View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2013 (08:44 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
The two of them were certaintly getting along! Thyme as usual didn't seem to like her type but hopefully they'd come to terms. It was pretty tough getting Thyme to like you. Snype had to work just to be come as good of friends with her as he was already! Brian eventually asked about Valorie. He just scratched at the back of his head.

"Um... we kinda ran into a problem after our last battle... but I'm working on making it up to her! Lucia can explain. She's the mastermind after all!" Mark said. Lucia seemed to be questioning Bri's ability to talk to Pokemon as anyone would. Mark decided to let Brian explain everything.

Snype smiled. "Good to hear! I knew you'd pull through! Can't blame a guy for being worried about his sweetheart right?" Snype said, pecking her on the cheek. "I missed you Thyme. I'm happy to see your back." He added.

Len looked to the side, embarrassed. He glanced over to Diana every so often though. He wondered what she was thinking about the whole situation. She was blushing for a reason after all so... what if she DID like him? Len just rubbed his arm, unsure of what to change the subject to. He just continued to glance at Diana every so often.

Able smiled at Tyro as charmed as ever. She felt like a big sister to him! Heck... she wanted to pull the kind of thing a big sister would do to a little brother! She had a mischievous look on her face and edged closer. "I got a better idea..." Able said. Without warning, she suddenly started tickling his sides!, trying not to hurt him with her claws of course.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)