View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2013 (10:07 PM).
PONPONPON
Team Unova
Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by Bluerang1:
Back in BW days we saw a flash of two females in one of the first promos of the games. These females turned out to be the Goddesses Anthea and Concordia. They were pretty irrelevant in BW so I, and I'm sure plenty of others, expected more from them in B2W2. Nope. Nothing.

With great designs and names they were certainly wasted potential on GameFreak's part. What did you wish GameFreak would have done with them storyline wise?
Actually Anthea and Concordia are in Black 2 and White 2. You can find them in Team Plasma's Safehouse in Driftveil City. They give a little backstory about N but that's about it though.

To be honest I did not notice that they were there until I played Black 2 haha, I managed to completely miss them every time I watched the introduction on my Black. So obviously I couldn't have expected much from them storyline-wise.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].