View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Roboblob
High-Tech Maniac

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayutac View Post
I like how you emphasize that this idea is nothing special so far :D
I like the RPG feeling plot better than the main plot.

Quote:
I'm confused, is Team Universe offically showing off their device and only we (as readers of your post) know they are evil or does everybody in the game knows that so obviously some insider information went out of the team. If so, are they pursuading the mole?
News bloggers are dedicated to their jobs. Let's just say that one guy went under cover to uncover this info.

Quote:
Why is multiversal travel bad again?
Nevermind, this IS bad!
Gary was there, Ash is a looser!
I firmly believe that multiuniversal travel unbalances the whole multiverse itself. Worlds will be destroyed. Or permanently changed.

Quote:
Why? Is the protagonist a Pokedex holder? Does he have a stronger bond to the boss than Red (somewhat similiar to Emerald and Jirachi, though the situation was completely different). Is it some inconvinience that the protagonist lands there? Because I can hardly imaging Red letting a rookie go against the evil boss, at least not alone.
Remember, Blue is still battling Red at this point. All those battles take place simultaneously. Besides, you usually have to battle the boss in the games anyway.

Quote:
Is the boss a wimp or is the protagonist working out in secret? To punch someone into a certain direction is no easy thing to do.
Theme Music Power-Up. Well, Battle Music Power-Up. That, and I vision the leader as a fairly thin guy.

Quote:
WHYYYYYY? For the sake of Anime inconsistence, does that mean he doesn't age there either? Will other people notice this? Will he be examined? :D
Depends on how long he's there.

Quote:
No, wait! Rival was defeating Leaf earlier so he can't be faster than protagonist in climbing the tower after everything is fine again.
Moving at the speed of the plot. That, and this takes place a few weeks after the Team Universe incident.

Quote:
I think the idea is extendable. And personally, I don't like Ash. Also, how is Orion connected to the other regions?
You don't like Ash? I never would've guessed. And, it's east of Unova.