Thread: Music!
View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2013 (4:03 AM).
The Legendary Master of Light!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenne-kun View Post
Junichi Masuda's been improving a lot. I'm sure he'll come up with something good.

ALSO, I've finally finished my newest theme ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4FTp60Fz-c

[Pokemon X and Y - City of Tranquility ] (Designed to be the 'opposite' counterpart of the City of Souls, my second latest production, this theme is like a small beacon of hope, a 'good luck' present for those who are about to embark themselves on a long, tiresome journey.)

Can someone give me some feedback ^^
This is a brilliant theme! I think it would actually be more fitting for a city, somewhat like the one that was shown in the trailer. It just has that feel of the city being really busy and everyone walking from one place to another

Actually, I think this one would be perfect for the city that was shown in the trailer, y'know... the one that has the Eiffel Tower in it. ^^

I think you're just as good as Junichi Masuda would be in his music composing. ;)
It's time to change the future...
to a positive direction!

Let's prevent things from getting bad!

I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)