View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2013, 04:03 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenne-kun View Post
Junichi Masuda's been improving a lot. I'm sure he'll come up with something good.

ALSO, I've finally finished my newest theme ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4FTp60Fz-c

[Pokemon X and Y - City of Tranquility ] (Designed to be the 'opposite' counterpart of the City of Souls, my second latest production, this theme is like a small beacon of hope, a 'good luck' present for those who are about to embark themselves on a long, tiresome journey.)

Can someone give me some feedback ^^
This is a brilliant theme! I think it would actually be more fitting for a city, somewhat like the one that was shown in the trailer. It just has that feel of the city being really busy and everyone walking from one place to another

Actually, I think this one would be perfect for the city that was shown in the trailer, y'know... the one that has the Eiffel Tower in it. ^^

I think you're just as good as Junichi Masuda would be in his music composing. ;)

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!