View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013, 10:41 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Welcome! Adding you to Derse for now, then.
Alright!
Quote:
I know! I'm so excited, it's definitely going to be a flash animation. That's why he's taking so long time to update now... I hope they finally use the elusive song Penumbra Phantasm for this flash. It's never been fully shown, only hinted to in several other tracks. Remixed together with Doctor into Savior of the Waking World and Savior of the Dreaming Dead, it's been the theme for 2/4 human ascensions so far (John and Jade, while Dave and Rose got Green Sun, Vriska didn't really have one from what I can remember and Aradia got Megalovania).
Penumbra Phantasm? Is that on the bandcamp?
Oooh that'd be really nice though; I love when Hussie reuses music. I think Cascade was the first time I listened to a flash, so when I went back and saw [S] JOHN. RISE UP. I was ecstatic to hear it.

Quote:
[S] Descend was the most epic thing before Cascade, imo. But I also really like [S] Wake and [S] Jade: Enter, because they show how trollDerse and trollProspit fell and the Bec Noir thing and give real "ahaaa!" experiences, imo.
Oh man I love MeGaLoVania; I love songs where I can hear lots of different layers, and all the different guitar/bass layers make me drool.

I enjoy trying to fit different music tracks to animations :3[/QUOTE]