View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2013 (4:07 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier
Nature: Bold
Mark smiled and nodded at Lucia. Len was bound to catch up by now... they were kinda lagging behind but he was with Diana. He wasn't too worried... "Heh...I-I don't know what to say... today's just been awful yet you've stuck by me the whole way through... I really appreciate it Lucia." Mark said. Len seemed to enter the room with Diana.

Able smiled at Tyro. "Hehe, yeah! Hey maybe we can duke it out sometime. After my training of course. I'll be a whole new Able!" Able said, nudging Tyro affectionately.

Len opened the door into Lucia's room. "Well, I guess it is just nature! I guess we'll just let it take its course." Len said. Lens eyes immediately shot to a blue shimmer in Mark's hands. It was a water stone! Right there! An opportunity for evolution right there! Len felt like he was prepared to evolve right there... but at the same time it made him nervous.

Mark walked over to Len and kneeled down to him. "Well Len? What do you think? You ready to evolve? Just let me know if your ok with it." Mark asked. Len blinked and turned to Diana, wondering what her thoughts on it were.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)