View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Snype chuckled at Levina's response and pet her again. His fur was already sticking up just being in contact with Levina. It got him all riled up! He couldn't wait to start going off and killing folks after getting the information they needed! He expected them to fight back of course. Snype chuckled as he adjusted himself on top of Levina.

"Don't worry, just had to get it out of the way so I had a proper seat! Hehehe. I won't take anything from it. But at least now you have two things to worry about leaving behind if you are too much for me... kehehe." Snype said. "And yes. I figured the best way to get good at this is to just go off and try it. Not a bad idea don't you think?" He added, getting a tight grip on her back, ready to get moving.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)