View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hiya Omac! Welcome to the community and I'm glad to meet you! n~n

We have a Roleplay Corner here that you can utilize if you're looking to try out some of PC's roleplays; they're all pretty good and the section itself is quite lively. Though maybe you prefer to use the website you're on but either way, this place has a lot more to do than just roleplaying. If you're into hacking especially then PC is the place to be. I wanted to make my own R/S/E hack years ago.. but never did start or anything. :< Have you been into hacks for a while?

And aww, your intro is actually pretty detailed and gives us a good insight about you! You should've seen how simple mine was back when I joined and made one, hehe. I do wish I could help you out more with your hack issue but that's probably much more fitting for the Emulation section than here. Glad you've already posted in there though, hopefully you can get a hang for how that section works so you can use it whenever you need hacking help! The mods there are always happy to help out, too, so contact giradialkia or DrFuji anytime if you're confused about anything. :D

Enjoy your staaay and I'll see you around, yes?

pair clubs
family twin
my star