Easy Pokemon Importing Guide to PKMN Ruby
View Single Post
March 15th, 2013 (11:16 AM).
Join Date: Dec 2012
Hi I am Sonired, a new member to Pokecommunity and I am also planning on making a Pokemon Hack. Now read below on how to insert pokesprites to Ruby/Sapphire
you will need
Irfanview (google it)
Paint or Paint.NET (this tutorial mainly focuses on .NET as that was built for graphic editing)
PKMN Ruby or Sapphire rom (cool rom is a good site)
1. Open your ROM in Pokepic
2. Type in the Pokemons Pokedex number (if its a Hoenb Dex pokemon, add 13 to its pokedex number, as its got Glitches in between
3. Click Goto
4. Now export it.
5. Open it in Paint.NET
6. Now go to your browser and type in "Floatzel.net/sprites/black-white"
7. You'll get a list of sprites from Gen I to V
8. Save one of the pictures into a custom hacking folder
9. Open it in Paint.NET
10. Go back to your picture of your original PKMN
11. Colourpick the background colour and colour in over the Pokemon.
12. Now go back to your new sprite and copy it
13. Paste In new layer
14. Now save it (either overwriting or as a new file) AS A PNG FILE!!! Remember that!!
15. Open up Irfanview and open up your png file.
16. Decrease colour depth to 16.
17. Now you can import
18. Do the exact same for backsprite but instead if ticking nothing in the export/import, tick backsprite
19. there you go!!!!
20. Open up in VBA
Thnx for reading
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Sonired
Find all posts by Sonired
Find threads started by Sonired