View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2013 (02:00 AM). Edited March 27th, 2013 by Megaman765.
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark led the girls to the Cafeteria to get some food to eat. They only had a little bit of time so Mark wanted to make his meal quick somewhat... He picked up a toasted onion bagel with cream cheese and a bit of Orange Juice as well. It was a small meal but they seemed to fill Mark up just enough for it to matter. Gwen seemed to excuse herself to check her classes. Unfortunately she didn't have the same classes as Mark. That was kind of a shame. Mark found Gwen to be a very interesting girl. Maybe some other time.

As Mark was eating his Bagel, he looked over to Iny. "Hey Iny, I really hate to leave on short notice but I gotta get to class. I'll talk with you all later though!" Mark said as he rushed out to his class. He hoped he wasn't too late but at least he had his fill of breakfast.

Mark eventually arrived to his class, looking around for any other students who might have arrived. Hopefully he wasn't too late. Kind of strange that the class was on the beach... as long as Mark wasn't anywhere close to the ocean he would be fine.

"Pretty sure I got this right, but this is Self Defense and Intermediate battle study right?" Mark asked who he figured was the teacher.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)