View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
As for which Pokemon I find the cutest, definitely Eevee, which I'm sure most people would agree on. I love Pidgey to death, and I think it's a pretty cute Pokemon, but it doesn't really live up to the cute standards of some Pokemon, where I think Eevee is at the top. It has a disproportionally large head compared to its body, and pretty big eyes, which I guess are two of the most common cute features, and even though those features aren't exclusive to Eevee, I just feel like its design is the most "aww-inducing" :p Pokemon that, in my opinion, come close to Eevee, would be Teddiursa and Growlithe. Those are just some of the first Pokemon that come to mind when I think cute Pokemon, and both have generally cute features.
Welcome to the club baby! Eevee is most certainly a good candidate for the 'cutest Pokémon', it's one of the biggest reasons that he's so popular, and your reasons for him being so cute are definitely spot on, but I can't help but think there's cuter! Growlithe too is incredibly cute from the whole "OMG IT'S A PUPPY SWOON SWOON SWOON" point of view, but once again I wouldn't say he's the cutest, he's a bit too plain for that!

Teddiursa is a much more interesting choice though, I think he's most certainly in the top 'cute' list for me. He's a teddy bear Pokémon - it's in his very design to be cute and enticing - and they pulled that aspect off incredibly well! The way he shuffles his feet around and sucks on his paw is just utterly adorable and I can't stop fan-girling over his cute little ears oh gosh. ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachy View Post
Name: Pachy
Two cute Pokemon: Pachirisu & Leafeon
Partner Pokemon: Pretty the Pachirisu~ (♀)

Quiz Answer:
Pachirisu appeared in the Diamond And Pear Episode, Twice Smitten, Once Shy, when Dawn used attract on a wild Pachirisu. :D

I saw this clubbeh in your siggy Ozzy and I couldn't resist~♥
Welcome to the club, Pachy! :D Can I ask what made you choose Pachirisu as your partner? And what do you find so cute about Leafeon? :)

Your answer to the quiz is correct, well done! I'll post a new one once we have a few more members, but for now which Pokémon would you like to add as a partner for your prize? :D