View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2013, 12:36 AM
robin22gongon

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to robin22gongon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ęℓαчиıı View Post
May get some feedback on this sprite?

It's one of my fakes, Pispark. The little yellow nub between its legs is its tail, it wouldn't come out like the little bolt its supposed to be so, I just winged it. ; Anyways, I'm still learning how to properly sprite and I've gotten it down for the most part. I just have trouble getting the outlines right. Obviously. I've gotten quite a few helpful tips from people, but no matter how hard I try, I can never get it right. xD; Anyways, some constructive criticism is much appreciated.
Well, here's my comment. His outline still looks messy. It looks dotted especially that part of his round head. It's so rough and looks a little distorted. (Like when you take a large sprite and resizing it without anti-aliasing). I suggest making it smoother. On the tail though, since it's an actual bolt (or I misunderstood it that it should just LOOK LIKE a Bolt like Pikachu's) shouldn't a light be illuminating from it? Or you can even try to make it a little longer to get the shape of a bolt even just a little. Also when I didn't read your post first and just cluelessly looked at your sprite, shhh.... I thought it was its di** Hahah!