View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Sydian
you burn with us

Nature: Timid
I know most, if not all, of the people participating are new to this section and how it runs, so I just wanted to adress this real quick:

Quote:
And I know I could be a bit silly but how can we check if a person is being honest or not? (I know I am but everyone can say whatever they want lol). Do we have to put pictures as proof or something? Or you take our word for it:p?
I've found that no one really lies about it, and if they are, it doesn't really matter too much. To some, completing a challenge is a sense of honor for them. For others, they don't really care, and if they don't care and choose to lie, then whatever. That's their prerogative. If they're caught in that lie, they can be taken off the challengers list easily. But I think people that frequent the challenge forum have more pride and integrity than to lie about a video game. And also, pictures and videos are not a requirement in this forum.

So yeah. Just clearing that up for anyone wondering or concerned about it. :) Like I said, if for any reason, someone is caught in a lie, Kitori can disqualify them and take them off the challenger list. If they try to fight it, they'll deal with me. I have never had that happen though, so it's nothing to worry about.

Anyway, I hope you're all enjoying this fantastic challenge! Kitori is doing a great job running it and I'm so happy to have new people in here. :) If you have any questions, please let me know!

paired to peeta