Thread: Sky Battles!
View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2013 (01:25 PM).
Rayquaza 97
Draco Meteor.

Nature: Modest
Pokemon like Emolga, Zapdos, Eelecktross etc will be useful for sky battles so hopefully pokes like Emogla will be in the regional dex as I thought it was pretty cool. Anyway, I think it will be kinda annoying if you have a flying type in your party and you dodge a trainer, only to be confronted by a trainer wanting to have a sky battle. Sure it would be new and cool at first but then would get annoying. Usually toward the end of the game when I have grinded my team I really can't be bothered to battle NPCs so do whatever I can to dodge them, and it may be I don't use a type that has levitate or a flying type, even though flying types are my favorites. This is just my 2 cents and I know most people like to battle everyone and like the feature, but it just seems like another to get annoyed over for me lol.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.