View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2013 (01:23 PM).
Starlight Sprite
Resident Moon Fairy

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Starlight Sprite
1. A darker RPG in the vein of Colosseum and Gale of Darkness would be mind blowing. It could be a return to Orre, or perhaps a new region, but I really liked this style of play. I know the main series has become a lot more plot heavy as of late, but I like the idea of not having to collect badges and challenge the Elite Four. Even something with mission-based gameplay would be cool.

2. Pokemon Conquest 2.... PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! I loved the idea of humans an Pokemon taking the field together (even if the humans didn't actually fight) without just giving orders on the sidelines. I would love if a sequel had more open gameplay, with more Pokemon to choose from and not limiting them to just one attack. Still, this game was a masterpiece.

3. Pokemon Snap 2: Not likely since there hasn't been one in ages, but that doesn't mean it can't ever happen.

4. Ranger / Mystery Dungeon: I was never crazy about either, but they provided some fun and helped pass the time while I waited for other games to come out

Gym Leader Korrina