Thread: [Demo] Berathen Spirit Detective
View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2013 (6:54 PM).
Water Pokémon Master
Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Venks Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Venks Send a message via Yahoo to Venks
Quote originally posted by th3shark:
I have to say, this looks quite nice. The characters have distinct personalities, although I think they might have been introduced to quickly. I chucked at the final fantasy reference. And Apples totally did it because she stole the chicken. Not really my type of game, but I enjoyed what I played.

Have you tried Ghost Trick for the DS? It's made by the same guys that made Phoenix Wright, and it has a similar subtitle: Phantom Detective. I really enjoyed it, and you probably would too.
Haha glad you liked my demo! I have not yet played Ghost Trick, but I've played every Pheonix Wright game save for the 3DS titles. I'll have to check it out. I've stumbled across it a few times, but just haven't had the time to play it just yet.

For those that are interested I'm gonna start posting updates for the full game as I develop it since the funding campaign was successful! Thanks to anyone who donated even if it was only $1!

Not a lot of games use this, but I wanted to make my Detective Game have times where you're asked for specific information and you have to actually write in your answer rather than choosing from a few choices.

Could really use some feedback. What do you guys think of this UI?

I make games and write gaming discussion articles. Check them out!