View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
So he was aware... the thieves were very perceptive. He could see that Ches was afraid of the Sableye. That made it more fun for Snype. Indeed, Snype did give directions through the thieves forest... it was the least he could do after all! Snype gave a snicker and decided to mess with the Sneasel more.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say Chad. I just saw an opportunity and took it! The thieves wanted to take out the Gold Tribe and here we were, staying put. Kehehe... I stuck with the Silver Tribe, took out whatever weak souls decided to stay behind and here I am! Full fledged Sentinel with the Gold Tribe in our sights! It's not so bad on this side! Kehehe..." Snype said as he walked closer to the Sneasel, preparing Detect just incase.

"You look so afraid... whats wrong? Afraid of what I might do? Comon humor me Chaz." He teased.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)