View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2013, 04:33 AM
KittenKoder
I Am No One Else

Nature: Calm
Artificial intelligence is already here, however, it's not fully functioning yet. It will revolutionize how we look at technology once we can develop fully aware machines, of course, in light of recent advance in biological sciences we know that machines .... aren't that different from other organisms. The vast majority of life on this planet is nothing more than machines made of biochemicals instead of purely metallic chemicals. It's the awareness our machines lack, to make them comparable to more complex organisms, like humans. The goal is to make human level intelligence and awareness, we have already reached the level of domestic canines and felines.

I look forward to the day when I get to thank my machines, personally, for their hard work and loyalty.

As to AI existing already, many video games use low level AI technology for their NPCs. Yep, even the simple "condition-response" routines are also AI, that's how intelligence works.

Join me on IRC, synirc.net #PokemonTactics, for friendly discussions on tactics and strategies.