View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Peach
Finnish Love ♥

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to Peach Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Peach
Hi you all ^______^
So many posts and questions, too bad that you're online when I'm still sleeping XD And I'm still home 'cause I have flu. But thank you to you all, I'm better already

How many of the 7 Pokemon movies have you seen?
I have seen 4, I still have to wait that Pokemon 5 comes to my country. But it's okay, I just got Pokemon 4ever for Christmas. And it's fun to watch those movies again and again different languages XD I have already watched Pokemon 2000 on 6 different languages XD

What are you other favorite tv shows?
My fave show is Pokemon (like you all know XD) but I also like Sailor Moon. Then I watch Friends (Joey and Chandler are so funny) and The Simpsons

What are your hobbies?
*is too lazy to write that again so just copies her hobbies here* XD
I used to do ballet (long time ago) and it was fun but I don't have really time right now. I also played a piano as a hobby but I wasn't really good. And really, only song I liked to play was "My Heart Will Go On" XD
Right now I do drama on theatre and it's something what I enjoy I also love to read books and mangas, draw, sing and well, Pokemon is my hobby too XD

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux"
(It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye).

++ Just Peachy Club ll My Livelyjournal ll PROUD ASHAHOLIC!++
Twin/Ma cherie ~ WS l Fangirl twin ~ Toto-chan l SasuNaru twin ~ Shikani l Bishie ~ Satoshi l Banner by Crimson King