• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokémon? (Week 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • I think I've got this!

Those colours certainly struck a memory. This was fun, as usual. :3
    Also, thanks for the links~

dest

Boneash
    Years
  • Su: nah, not today, I'll do it tomorrow
    Mo: not today, no time
    Tu: not today, I'll do it tomorrow
    Wed: not today, no time
    yesterday: not today, no time
    today: not tod ... DO IT ALREADY DAMNIT >.>

and I have no idea after the first overview, hurray :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Su: nah, not today, I'll do it tomorrow
    Mo: not today, no time
    Tu: not today, I'll do it tomorrow
    Wed: not today, no time
    yesterday: not today, no time
    today: not tod ... DO IT ALREADY DAMNIT >.>

and I have no idea after the first overview, hurray :D
    Well you did ask for a harder week ;)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Wow, second time in a row I forgot about this game! :( I'd better stop procrastinating or else the time limit will kill me. <_<

dest

Boneash
    Years
  • yep, I asked for it and I certainly wont complain. It's more fun anyway if you don't find it in the first overview and actually need to look a little closer^^
    and it also really helps to look more than 1-2 seconds at each possibility and doing that while not being half in bed already around midnight :)

Wow, second time in a row I forgot about this game!
    3.%20frown.gif
    I'd better stop procrastinating or else the time limit will kill me. <_<
    I see I'm not the only one with that problem :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oh trust me a lot of people have that problem, the amount of "I think it's ____ but will send in my proper answer later..." replies I get in the first two days with no follow-up is funny XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Really though, you need some better rewards for this though. It takes too long to just pass the entire list once, let alone more times. lol
    Well the idea is more to have fun than get the tacky emblems but I'm definitely open to ideas for more rewards if you have any? XD

When will you anounce the winners?
    Winners are usually announced around midnight GMT each Saturday :D Which incidentally means that:

Only 8 hours left to send in your final entries; good luck!

Years
  • Well the idea is more to have fun than get the tacky emblems but I'm definitely open to ideas for more rewards if you have any? XD

Winners are usually announced around midnight GMT each Saturday :D Which incidentally means that:

Only 8 hours left to send in your final entries; good luck!

You spoiled me with all the ghost emblems and all the other ones lmao!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi guys, it's time for another answer! This week's contest is now over and it's time to reveal our winners...

297.png

Hariyama!

Specifically the top of the orange circle on his chest! Congrats to those of you that got it right, now let's take a look at some of the other answers we saw...

This week's winners: dest, WriterRaven, Lycanthropy, jdthebud, NoOneAtAll, Revise Librarian, Francois, dr4g0nfru1t, strifegirl, Mewtwolover, banjopop7_7
    Other answers received: Seaking, Oshawott, Trapinch (SVEN COUNT: 7), Weedle, Regirock

Please let me know if you're supposed to be on this list and I didn't include you (or if you haven't received your emblem within 3 days) and I'll check your answer PM and make sure to sort it!

My favourite part of this week's puzzle was seeing all of the funny ways to spell Hariyama - I had to look it up myself too before the contest :D We currently have 5 people whom have correctly guessed every week so far so we'll see if that continues! Stay tuned for next week's puzzle coming up later today and as always feel free to discuss your answers and the winners in this thread until then!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back