• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most annoying Pokemon

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
Years
  • So what Pokemon out there do you find the most annoying? (sorry if this is in the wrong section)
    Pelipper and Tranquil- They love to spam protect and detect
    Rattata- Yes Joey we get it, please call me for a battle instead.
    Zubat- There was nothing worse then being in Mt. Moon without repels and running into these Zubats that wont let you escape and then use supersonic.

Last edited:

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • 10-extremely-annoying-pokemon1299589452-may-10-2012-600x400.jpg

Yeaaaaahhhh...

Serene Grace Jirachi with Iron Head and Body Slam. Serene Grace Togekiss with Thunder Wave and Air Slash.

Chansey, Blissey, Skarmory, Gliscor and other walls with self recovery moves who you have to struggle to kill sometimes..

Whimsicott, Sableye and some other Prankster Pokemon who can ruin your sweep with literally no effort using moves like Thunder Wave, Will O Wisp, or Leech Seed.

Anything that spams moves like Volt Switch or U-Turn every time it enters the field also drives me insane.

Trevenant with Rest, Chesto Berry, Leech Seed and Harvest.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Definitely agree on Peilipper. That Protect spam gets old quite quickly.

Trained Spindas will make you want to smash your console if you don't knock them out quickly. Oftentimes they'll have Hypnosis in conjunction with Dizzy Punch and Teeter Dance. If you don't have a Fighting type, a Snorlax that knows Rest will take a while to take down; even more so if it can use Snore as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For myself, I would say Zubat and Tentacool. Whenever we're exploring caves, tunnels, or seas, we're bound to run into them in almost every two to three steps.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • Definitely agree on Peilipper. That Protect spam gets old quite quickly.

Trained Spindas will make you want to smash your console if you don't knock them out quickly. Oftentimes they'll have Hypnosis in conjunction with Dizzy Punch and Teeter Dance. If you don't have a Fighting type, a Snorlax that knows Rest will take a while to take down; even more so if it can use Snore as well.

Why do so many tariners in the Hoen (sorry if that is spelled wrong) have Peilipper in the parties? And the always use protect it is so rare when they don't. Teeter Dance, why do Liligent(again sorry if that is spelled wrong) always use this move?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Pikachu - I only catch it to evolve it into Raichu
    Rattata - It's population was so overrated in Pokemon Gold that i replaced it with other pokemons in my hack
    Male eeveelutions - The #$% are they even here?
    Magikarp - Useless #$% pokemon

Years
  • Protect/Detect spammers in general.
    Confuse Ray / Supersonic spammers (and obviously it doesn't miss and lets me hit myself several times in a row), especially when I use a Full Heal and they just use it again right after.
    Zubat

Years
  • Mr Mime and Wobbuffet.
    Mr Mime just looks annoying, like just seeing it irritates me.
    And Wobbuffet, I hate shadow tag and they're so hard to faint. Going through reflection cave in X and Y was a nightmare.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • Mr Mime and Wobbuffet.
    Mr Mime just looks annoying, like just seeing it irritates me.
    And Wobbuffet, I hate shadow tag and they're so hard to faint. Going through reflection cave in X and Y was a nightmare.

I used repels in Reflection Cave before I could get Pokedolls. Wobbuffet may be funny, but they can dangerous to fight

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
  • Graveler. You'd figure they'd be AMAZING for training Grass and Water types, right? They're x4 weak to both, have terrible Special Defense, and they're worth decent experience. Not to mention they're extremely common in Johto. So why are they annoying?

1. Sturdy
    2. Explosion

THIS. MAKES. THEM. THE. WORST. THING. IN. EVER.!

There's also Wobbuffet, who I feel actually genuinely lowers my opinion of any game they appear in the wild for just a tiny bit. Not only is it basically designed to force players to carry guaranteed escapes at all times, but it's not enjoyable to fight when you decide to stick around, it's absolutely cheap, and the female version is honestly kind of insulting.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    [FONT="Voltaire]In defense of Wobuffet... well, I don't need to defend Wobuffet. She doesn't give a shit. She'll roll with the punches; doesn't care about your thoughts 'cause she know she's the baddest 'mon of all.

But anything with Confuse Ray
    Anything with Hypnosis
    And Pelipper. Fuck Pelipper.[/FONT]

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Most of this list is for wild encounters:

Ratatta
    Bidoof
    Zigzagoon
    Pidgey
    Zubat
    Geodude

All of the above are so common in wild encounter areas that you eventually reach a point where you want to murder them with extreme prejudice. x3 (not that I would but they do get that annoying!)

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • So. Much. THIS.

I hate Rattata with a blazing passion. My hatred for the damn thing just can't be expressed into words-I find it ugly, weak, and just an excuse of a mon in general.

Also Scraggy in XY. I never liked it to begin with, but my latest run sealed the deal. After I took all the damn effort to get Bulldoze, these shits show up instead of the green blobs. And what do they do?
    1. Tank the bulldoze. (Did I mention these shits just never die? And in my current run I have nothing to hit them super effectively with, so it's worse.)
    2. SPAM Sand attack (and to a small extent leer) ALL day until you have NO accuracy.
    3. And after those shits dodge the 2nd Bulldoze, they proceed to spam Low kick and waste your potions.
    Combine those points with the fact that they make a search for decent EXP a fucking stallfest, and you have my current least favourite mon. It should be removed from the series at ALL costs.

Klinklang. I hate Klinklang so much. Thanks to the power of hax and them bring strangely broken on the opponents side, I lost a teammember to one in a nuzrun, and that caused me a LOT of trouble in the victory road of said run.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    I actually like Rattata :3 cute purple rat thing it is

Back