• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do YOU want to come back from previous generations?

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
Years
  • I guess everyone is good with Zinnia coming back! I want her too! But I really want to see Steven with a redesign! I don't want him coming back in a suit, rather something else. I wanna see Phoebe, as well!
    Spoiler:
    Wallace is another person I want to see coming back and pretty much all the frontier brains!

Years
  • I completely forgot about Eusine, I would love for him to come back and I really like Iris too so I'd be super happy if she made a return :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2017
    My personal opinion is that they should stop being shy about the Orre Region and maybe make Wes or Michael appear. Idk.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Zinnia! She is the one character I'm really wanting to see return, especially if it means we get to battle her once again. Others would probably be a few of the Gym Leaders from each region i.e Sabrina, Byron, Winona, Elesa etc.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    It be great to see all important characters back. One I'd really want to see would be Corless though, that be a pretty cool returning character to see.

Lexatom

Blockbuster Advocate
    Years
  • Doubt this will happen, but it would be pretty cool to see Giovanni or Gold in the game. Gold because obvious reasons, and Giovanni because he disappeared without a trace. Since Red is back, it is possible for Giovanni to come back as well, although not likely.

shellysunfish

Hoenn and cat Pokemon fangirl
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    As a Hoenn fangirl, I want to see Steven and Zinnia!
    Also Giovanni, Gold, and Sliver, would be great too.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Riley and Lance, well well that's how my player's name Rilence was made up!
    And N!

Years
  • I would love to see Cyrus and Silver again because Cyrus disappeared without a trace in Pokemon platnium and i still wonder what happened to him is he dead or alive? That is what i like to know And lets not forget Silver here the badass Rival which is the son of the Team rocket boss Giovanni struggling with living as a son of Team rocket seeking his place in the world where he can belong A misunderstood youth who just want to be the best trainer in the world Sure he used to pity Weak trainer etc etc But after you beat him in Goldenrod city he gets second thoughts and decides to change his pattern of thought And believe it or not he acually manage to do this As when you fight him in the Indigo Plateau you see that his Golbat has finally evolved into a Crobat which can only one thing He started to treat his pokemon with kindness I sure would love to see what has happened to him after Pokemon GSC and SS and HG.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I would love to see Cyrus and Silver again because Cyrus disappeared without a trace in Pokemon platnium and i still wonder what happened to him is he dead or alive?
    Well in Platinum you sort of left him inside the Distortion World and closed the entrance to it, so... he's kinda stuck there. Forever.

Silver totally needs to be here, though. I know it's unlikely but I'd be so so so so SO hyped if they aged him up, too!

Years
  • Well in Platinum you sort of left him inside the Distortion World and closed the entrance to it, so... he's kinda stuck there. Forever.

Silver totally needs to be here, though. I know it's unlikely but I'd be so so so so SO hyped if they aged him up, too!

Ah yea the Distortion world portal closed just like So there is really no chance in him getting back..

Yea seeing Silver in the series once again would be awesome I would be so hyped if they would
    Announce that they would add Silver in gen 7 and even more hyped if they would
    increase his age just a little bit just so that he match with the year and all that We don't want another Ash now do we? {XD}

Back