• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate/advice for my team?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    Crobat
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Item: Black sludge
    Hypnosis/confuse ray, U-turn, Shadow ball, Cross poison

Krookodile
    Ability: Intimidate
    Item: Quick claw
    Eathquake, Rock slide, Crunch, Grass knot/Hone claws
    (I will use Krookodile straight after crobat if uturn is used, incase crobat comes up against a psychic/electric pokemon)

Kingdra
    Ability: Sniper
    Item: Shell Bell
    Dragon dance, Outrage/dragon breath, Waterfall, Ice beam

Magmortar
    Ability: Flame Body
    Item: Wise glasses
    Flame thrower, Thunderbolt, Focus blast, Hidden power (grass)

Cradily
    Ability: Suction cups
    Item: Leftovers
    Amnesia/recover/mirror coat, Stealth rock, Ingrain(maybe recover), energy ball/grass knot

Slowbro
    Ability: Regenerator/own tempo
    Item: Scope lens
    Psychic, Scald, Slack off, Calm mind

Constructive criticism is gladly taken!

Last edited:

pokelooker

Staraptor guy
    Years
  • looks good!

you've got your self a very good team there. i cant spot any main weaknesses, personly i would have a water type somewhere but there are not many problems with not having one.

PS: deffinatly teach your cradily stealth rock and send it out first(a very anoying move to kick of the battle)

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    you've got your self a very good team there. i cant spot any main weaknesses, personly i would have a water type somewhere but there are not many problems with not having one.

PS: deffinatly teach your cradily stealth rock and send it out first(a very anoying move to kick of the battle)

But he has two water-types ?

Anyway, with regards to Kingdra, I generally find Leftovers a much more useful item then Shell Bell. Also, don't even consider Dragonbreath. It's barely ever worth using.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Crobat
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Item: Black sludge
    Hypnosis/confuse ray, U-turn, Shadow ball, Cross poison

Krookodile
    Ability: Intimidate
    Item: Quick claw
    Eathquake, Rock slide, Crunch, Grass knot/Hone claws
    (I will use Krookodile straight after crobat if uturn is used, incase crobat comes up against a psychic/electric pokemon)

Kingdra
    Ability: Sniper
    Item: Shell Bell
    Dragon dance, Outrage/dragon breath, Waterfall, Ice beam

Magmortar
    Ability: Flame Body
    Item: Wise glasses
    Flame thrower, Thunderbolt, Focus blast, Hidden power (grass)

Cradily
    Ability: Suction cups
    Item: Leftovers
    Amnesia/recover/mirror coat, Stealth rock, Ingrain(maybe recover), energy ball/grass knot

Slowbro
    Ability: Regenerator/own tempo
    Item: Scope lens
    Psychic, Scald, Slack off, Calm mind

Constructive criticism is gladly taken!

All of your Pokemon are UU. Is this deliberate or are you planing on using them in standard play? Cause you're not going to last to long in OU with the Pokemon you have currently. Playing in UU is totally fine, just let the raters know what tier this team is intended for so we can give you a good rate. :)

Also, we need the EVs and Natures of your Pokemon so we can better understand how you plan on using them. It will help us even more if you can set up your Pokemon like this:

Pokemon @ Item
    Ability
    EV Spread
    Nature
    - Move 1
    - Move 2
    - Move 3
    - Move 4
    **Description of your Pokemon and your expectations/experiences you have.

Anyway, on to your Pokemon.

Crobat wants Cross Poison / Brave Bird / Taunt / Hypnosis and EVs spread in 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP with either Black Sludge or a Focus Sash. Crobat is the fastest Sleep Inducer in it's respective tier, so take full advantage of that. Also, Jolly is the nature to use so you can really exploit its Speed.

Krookodile likes having Outrage / Pursuit / Fire Punch / Earthquake. Life Orb will give those moves the extra power and an Adamant nature will hit the opponent even harder. Also, personally, I like using Moxie instead of Intimidate. In combination with the Life Orb and a +1 boost in Attack with Moxie, Krookodile can hit like a truck.

This team is super weak to Bug and Ice. Anything with those moves is going poke a gigantic hole in your strategy.

Please edit your team to make it easier for the raters to help you. :3 Sorry I didn't give you an actual rate, I will be back and probably edit my post with a better description of what I'm talking about. You're on the right track with this team, so keep it up. :D

Hope this little bit was helpful.

Back