• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
Hi I was recommended by a friend to join this website, I recently got into shiny hunting, Haven't found one yet xD. Anyway if you want to add me as a friend, My friend code is under at the bottom of this message and posy your friend code. :)

FC: 4613-7180-0469

Years
Feel free to post your friend code in our X/Y Friend Code Sharing thread! We're happy to have you there. Lots of people are in need of friends for their games so don't hesitate to message someone and chat with them. Soon enough you'll have a lot of X and Y buddies. :) Welcome!

I do wonder what Klefki's shiny version looks like.. haven't seen it yet. Your name makes me want to do some searching. Still lots of shinies to see, especially those of new Pokemon, so hopefully I'll be able to run into some down the line! Good luck with your hunt; I'm sure you'll find some before you know it. Have you heard of or tried the chain fishing method to find shinies? :3

Enjoy your stay and see you around!

Years
Hello there, welcome to PC!

Klefki is one of my fave new Pokemon this gen, and despite being heavy meme bait on Tumblr lately it seems like a very fun Pokemon to use given how many resistances the little key ring has. Anyways, Cirno has already got your interests covered by linking the XY Friend Codes thread, plus we do have sections like Battle Center and Trade Corner if you like battling and trading.

But yeah, good luck and I hope you can make loads of new friends along the way, both there and around the forums in general. The staff are always there to assist you if you need help, but I'm happy to lend a hand every now and then due to how familiar I am with the community. Anyways, I do hope to see you around the forums! Have fun!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

MasterCade

The Godfather of Pokemon ;)
Years
nice to meet you ShinyK hope your settling in ok and having fun add me if you wish to trade :]. hope to be good friends

Back