• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
No sure go ahead. And ^ above me.
Don't answer questions you don't know the answers to thanks

Edit*
Visitor message/Private message.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Sorry for the absence, guys....classes, homework, all that good stuff. In fact, don't plan on me being as active as I was before. In fact, I might not even be on every day :P

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Sorry I've been gone awhile as well, I just have been swamped with art/family. I plan to be more active now.
= The entries look amazing guys!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I can't kick you out because you're not even in the club.
All you've been doing is increasing post count and breaking PC rules.
I'm sorry but if you can't keep on topic in your initiation period then I don't know what to say.
I would rather you to stay on topic and keep things to dark type chat. I don't mind a little side chat.
Also to all the members there is no need for the whole "good morning how is everyone today?" thing.
If you all really wanna chat vm eachother or go to the DCC or something. Don't forget why you joined the club.
Side chat is fine just keep someof your posts relevant to Dark type pokemon

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
It was my impression that the deadline had already came and gone?
What is the latest we can enter, if you don't mind me asking?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
A large number of the posts in this club are spam, I noticed. Like, a third of them.

Sadly, the only idea for a one-shot I have isn't Dark-related, so it won't work...sorry.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Sorry for my inactiveness lately, family reunions are exhausting...And it's still not over. >.> So anyway...

Welcome new joiners! ^^ (I am calling you guys joiners and not members, according to this new rule)

Starchild, yes, the date has passed, but if people say that they are working on an entry that is nearly completed, I think that's why Gav has been delaying the deadline. Besides, a few people already said they wanted the deadline extended.

About spam...Maybe we should make it clear what kind of posts count as spam so that we can stop doing so. It's too late for past posts.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Exactly clo. I think only things about the club(including partners), Dark-type stuff(like Pokemon, moves, fanfic you're making, whatever), and topics should be discussed, maybe.

Now, about the topic, even with what I said, it's been a pretty long time since anyone really replied to it, or what I could remember. This one might be easier.
Spoiler:

Hmm, let me see, I would hate a lot of things I like, of course, but most notably Sonic/Metal Sonic. I would be very mean, also. The opposite of Umbri would be happy, admitted he loved me like a Pokemon loves his trainer, and hate Lumina.

Umbri: I guess...

Ha! You admitted you like Lumina again!

Umbri: What?! No, I meant-

Whoo, I got it~ *runs off with tape recorder*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
The opposite me would be a popular Pika, hardworking and outgoing, and would be famous. Of course, I'd have to kill him.

Opposite Kij would....

Matsu: ...be capable of actually doing something right?

Kij: Hey. Shut up. Oh, and you'd be a happy, upbeat Pikachu who frolicked through fields of wildflowers and writes love poems about a certain Rai-

Matsu: ENOUGH! Enough! I get the point! The image is forever burned into my skull! Can we please move on to the next person now?

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
Years
If you had an Anti-You, or like a dark/opposite version of yourself and your partner, what would they be like?

An angry girl with no friends who was mean to her partner pokemon.
Gem:That would be kinda nice. Maybe you'd stand up for yourself every now and then.
Standing up for yourself dosen't mean you have to be...well, mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back