• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please don't suspend me...!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Have you ever been suspended from PC or any other website?

Never been kicked off PC yet.
However, as a kid, I was suspended from a website with overly strict rules for swearing and using the word "rapes"- both of which were actually typos.

Another forum, I was permanently banned due to a misunderstanding with the moderators. They made an assumption about something I posted and falsely believed that I was talking about harming myself. In reality, I totally deserved the ban, for other reasons. They let me off easy many times, so I had it coming.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nope, never. PC's the only forum I go to online, #loyalty and I haven't even gotten an infraction on this site sine early 2009. Yeah, I'm a boring person.

Well, I actually do have a Serebii account, but I never go on, ever.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
It hasn't happened to me on PC but I used to frequent Roleplaying forums and there was this one Devil May Cry one where I was banned for inactivity and apparently my apathy when dealing with the inevitable which led to the admin hating me and calling me a traitor somewhere. A funny one was where I got my little brother's Neopets account banned when trying to help him with something.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Never got banned or anything. I did get an infraction here because I didn't post more than four words once :C

Crux

Evermore
Years
I was banned once from here. Yeah, that's right. Livin' on the edge.
(Actually it was just a mix up with some emails... or was it?)

I got an infraction on another site for apparently 'breaking the law' because I mentioned jailbreaking an iPod. The funny thing is that I was telling somebody not to do it.

Wow... I really am more tame online...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Seems like you really are, Roc, judging by what I know of you haha.

Forgot to mention that I also was suspended from another forum for trolling. {: A few accounts were also booted off for banhopping.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ive never been banned on a forum, I havent really done anything to get banned but there was one time I thought I would get banned on another forum due to some circumstances I dont want to discuss.

Years
Nope, never. Unless you count temporary (usually lasting from 24 to 72 hours) Neopets suspensions back in the day, haha. I was really young back then and had no clue what I was doing. :(

Melody

Banned
Years
Temp bans? Yes. They happen. Nobody is a saint, and those who haven't had one yet, probably will at some point.

But that being said, I don't think they matter much. So long as you don't make it to permaban, you've learned your lesson and all is forgotten in time.

Hell, even permabans aren't always permanent. Just an indefinite amount of time. Once everyone's forgotten what happened, it usually goes away after a few years. Still a long time though to be gone. I've never unintentionally made anyone's permanent ban list. If I did it intentionally, I didn't want to stumble back in there.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Never been banned here or any other site that I've frequented in the past (Never even received an infraction here).

Back when I was active on SPPF there was this guy arguing with the Nintendo group, so I made an account on his forum and got banned, then I made another account and got banned again. Only instance of me trolling online.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Oh man. Here we go.

Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Oh dear, yes. Many times back when I was n00b on Serebii I got banned A LOT. And on some other sites where I got banned permanently but that's all in the past because all of those sites are gone by now.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Nah, never been booted off from any site or banned. Good little heroes don't do that.

I've totally earned myself a warning or two in the past. I was pretty new to forums back then though.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I've never been banned at all, not even temporary. I've only been on a few forums, and I haven't even had a warning for anything, either.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I used to get infractions and bans left and right on my first forum back when I was a wee rowdier than I am now, I was also pretty bad on my second forum too but I only stayed for the music thread before leaving altogether lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
>Neopets once for threatening to burn someone's house down over Egg Hot Dogs

Hahahahhahah what?

I got tempbanned from Neopets for talking about my sister being bi on their forums. I think my account on there is permabanned, but it was because someone else hacked it in the 5-8 years it's been since I used it last.

I also got banned for a week from 4chan once, but I can't really remember why. It was following some dumb directions on /b/ to go post something dumb on another board iirc, but I can't remember what board it was or what I posted.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've never been banned, suspended, or for the most part, even warned on a forum. I'm too much of a goodie two shoes I guess. Never lives on the edge.

Back