• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~have An Extra Dawn Stone And Others~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • I have an Extra Dawn Stone and also Extra fossils and a Sunstone any takers?

I also need to see a Porygon Z and I'll show you a Shaymin any takers on that as well PM me for more details

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I have a Porygon2 holding the Dubious Disc. I could trade it to you (so it would evolve and you can see it) for one of your pokemon holding a Dawn Stone or just a Shaymin. But then I'd want the PorygonZ back, since I plan to use it in my party.

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I have a Porygon2 holding the Dubious Disc. I could trade it to you (so it would evolve and you can see it) for one of your pokemon holding a Dawn Stone or just a Shaymin. But then I'd want the PorygonZ back, since I plan to use it in my party.

Okay I sent you the details okay

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back