• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games to look forward to...

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    The year 2013 is coming to an end pretty soon. Numerous games from PC to console games have been released this past year but many more coming!

Are there any particular games you're looking forward to play?

I'll start off. I honestly can't wait for WildStar. I'm not usually a fan of P2P games (I turn it down no matter how good it may be) but damn, looks like WildStar is worth the money. It seems very much different than your typical MMO and it's from NC Soft so you can't go wrong! Another closed beta is coming up this December! The timing couldn't be better as I'm pretty much off from school for a month!

How about you guys?

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    I'm looking forward to Shin Megami Tensei IV for the Europe, which will hopefully be released February of 2014, if they don't push the release date.

God Eater 2: will be released this November in Japan and if we follow the same order as the previous God Eater games it'll probably be released around March/April 2014.

Bravely Default Flying Fairy: will come out 6 December this year, so i'm excited for this one the most.

Fate Extra CCC: Localization still unconfirmed and the plans are still black and blue but I believe this game will get a localization next year. They released the previous version of it also outside of Japan due high demands of the fan base, so same situation could also happen again.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Although I don't own a Wii U right now I'm looking forward to Mario Kart 8, not to mention Super Smash Bros which I could get for the 3DS also.
    Then there's The Sims 4 which is out Fall 2014 and being a huge simmer fan like I am, I'm certainly excited about the next installment in that series! They're the main three that I have my eyes on right now, but I'm sure as we go into 2014 plenty more will come around. Oh and Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic games, which identically is out 8 Nov which is this Friday! I might just go get it, didn't even realize until now. ;P

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Mario Kart 8 for sure, even though I have no Wii U yet. If it isn't as bad as MK7 was, maybe the MK8 community can outmatch the MKW clan community, but that's a different story.

Other than MK8, I'm looking forward to A Link Between Worlds and Super Mario 3D World, but I don't have a Wii U, so I can't play 3D World, but I can get A Link Between Worlds if I'd rather not save up for X and Y.

Years
  • I'll definitely be looking into the next AC game; Black Flag. They just keep getting better and better and having looked into a lot of things about the game, this one will not disappoint. Another game I'm looking forward to this year is Arkham Origins. All of the other Arkham games so far have been amazing and I believe this game will be even more so.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Spoiler:

That delay should not have happened, man. I was really looking forward to playing this in Christmas and listening to the OST throughout the winter. But still, come February this game is all mine.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts (to at least try) and Halo 5 (The only information about this game is the trailer that came out.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    bf4 once i replace my graphics card to be able to play it. i get 15 fps on low settings.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    To be honest, I think things have calmed down at this point. I got New Leaf, Pokemon, and Ace Attorney, so there's really nothing left. I guess you could say I'm anticipating Smash Bros, but not so much that I'm like checking for updates everyday. I could say Pokemon Z, but it's wayyyy to early for that.

TY

Not really besides games that will come out next year or even later, maybe i wanna give CoD: Ghosts a shot but it stays with that for 2013.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to playing CoD: Ghosts and BF4 when I get my hands on the PS4.
    Super Mario 3D World is also a game I'm planning to buy.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    At the moment, really looking forward to Murdered: Soul Suspect, the second season of The Walking Dead game and a new episode of The Wolf Among Us (hm, two Telltale games).

Everything I'd been waiting for came out recently (Beyond: Two Souls, Pokemon X, Animal Crossing New Leaf and Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies), so they'll keep me busy for now. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I'm looking froward to playing LoZ: A Link Between Worlds on 3DS later this week. I'm also looking forward to Bravely Default next yer on 3DS. Hopefully Smash 4 comes out nest year, I am looking forward to that the most next year. I am also looking forward to Professor Layton: The Azran Legacies as well.

I'm not sure when I will get a WiiU, probably next year. I am looking forward to Mario Kart 8 and Smash 4 the most. Not as much, but I am also looking forward to Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and Bayonetta 2 s well.

With the PS4 releasing recently, I'm anticipating a price drop in the PS3. I hope to purchase one nd check out Uncharted 4 and Watch Dogs for it.

The only games I'm really looking forward to o far next year for the Xbox 360 are South Park: The Stick of Truth, Fable and Mad Max. That list will probably lengthen later on.

Back