• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creampuff's Art field

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    INTRODUCTION

So Creampuff thought with high self-esteem to make his humble gallery and have it ripped apart with critiques. Well here they are, and not the slightest bit of sarcasm added.

SECURITY SEAL

ProtectionSealBisharp-Copy_zps73cc0991.png

You heard the Bisharp. Just don't do it, without my permission.

PIXEL ART
    Spoiler:

Hope you like em. More coming soon.

NEW REGION

As of now, I plan on basing the steps to create this region, "Zoran".

Progress: 0.01%
    Current Status : Making the 'Dex.

PS : The reason why I didn't put my Revamps, Devamps, Fusions, Recolors, Pixel-Overs etc. here is because there are way too many of them to post. I'm only gonna put 50%-100% scratched sprites here.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'm not an expert at Pixel Art, but from what I've seen from your works, you need to begin to perfect your curves. On some they can be quite jagged and it really detracts from your attempt to make them somewhat 3D. One thing I really love about your work however, is that scenic piece. It's excellently done, so good job on that. I think will a bit more practice, you'll begin to grow into a good Pixel Artist!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Thanks, and that's EXACTLY what I'm working on right now. Actually, that scenery was my first attempt too!

Tackle

Pancham
    Years
  • I come here for comment! =D
    I like your Shore Scene, it's so beautiful. =)
    Pokémoticon are great too.

Looking forward for more, good luck!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Thanks a lot for your comment!

BTW, I've made a few updates, like revamped that Zhyfeed (Thanks to Chesu!) and Bushfron(Again, thanks!) expanded the thread.

Back