• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Gijinka Project [M] [Signups/OOC]

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Just a note to the others, the laptop I'm using right now for the Winter break doesn't have Skype, so I'll probably be asking Sora to ask as a mediator.

Hah... I can't wait to get my own.

As a side note, I wonder how many Yuri Pairings this RP will have? -looks at each player's Siggy-

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
Years
Just a note to the others, the laptop I'm using right now for the Winter break doesn't have Skype, so I'll probably be asking Sora to ask as a mediator.

As a side note, I wonder how many Yuri Pairings this RP will have? -looks at each player's Siggy-

I'm not sure if that was also aimed towards me. But my signature isn't actually Yuri. The person with pink hair is a dude.~

That said...
I do love me some yuri.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I can see where Rune confused yours, but don't forget about Lili's and mine. :3 Mine's cuter, though. Ignore that. It's true. Shut up.

Last edited:

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
Years
I can see where Rune confused yours, but don't forget about Lili's and mine. :3 Mine's cuter, though. Ignore that. It's true. Shut up.

I agree. Haha. Shipped Marisa and Alice a long time ago.
I love Touhou.

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
Years
So gijinka are stronger than average humans and can move things and lift people without a problem. What if you're one of the strongest Pokemon out there? Would a Blaziken-morph be able to lift a car or something? I just want to figure out what my/Nissha's limits are.

As a possible point of interest, Nissha loves the ladies.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
You gave up the right to say what's cuter yuri when you claimed that boys are cuter than girls.

So sayeth the wise lesbian.

Years
So gijinka are stronger than average humans and can move things and lift people without a problem. What if you're one of the strongest Pokemon out there? Would a Blaziken-morph be able to lift a car or something? I just want to figure out what my/Nissha's limits are.

There is a base increase in strength that all Gijinka get, but after that it depends on the pokemon; i.e. a Machamp-morph could toss cars about like nobodies business but a Bunneary-Morph might have problems there. Looking as Blaziken I'd say Nissha would be quite a bit stronger than most Gijinka with her arms, but her legs would be a lot stronger since that's what Blaziken are known for. So while she probably couldn't lift a car I imagine Nissha could shunt it a good distance with a good kick, and she could match even the fastest human for running speed without breaking a sweat.

Years
Go ahead and make a SU Alby :3

Be aware I'm on holiday so it might take me a while to grab a bars wifi and respond. Also please make sure you double check the Gijinka Guide section of the op when designing your character, a few people have misread that so far.

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
Years
I'm just letting you guys know that I have a lot going on right now (working crazy hours, my friend's birthday and then christmas). So I might not have time to post in a little bit.

I hope I don't miss too much, also I hope I don't bother you guys with this. ):

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Name: Sylvia Kemp

Pokemon Species: Glaceon

Personality: Sylvia was born into a rather wealthy family. She was born an only child, and her parents often went off on business trips and outings that left her behind in their mansion in the care of family servants and the like. To add to this situation, Sylvia was often given most anything she wanted when growing up and dealt with little to no discipline when growing up. As one might expect this led to the girl growing up to be somewhat spoiled and snobby, as well as a rather sheltered outlook on life.

Sylvia has never had to do without. When she wants something done, she expects it done right now. She is not used to having to do anything for herself, and is usually not used to having to fend for herself. On top of this, she seems to form her opinions of others rather quickly, usually holding most below her social standard as a bother or just more hired help.

Appearance: After her transformation, Sylvia's appearance changed drastically. Her once flawless, silky white skin took on a pale shade of blue. Her long, flowing blonde hair grew short, with two long bangs on each side of her face. Her locks also changed to a dark blue color. Her teeth have changed, becoming rather pointy and canine-like. Oddly enough, she is also sporting a blue tail and set of pointy, rather long ears. Sylvia has a rather slender build, while still retaining the curves one would find attractive in a female. Although she was a bit on the shorter side, standing at just 5'2" before her transformation, she has grown since now reaching an even six feet tall. Sylvia oddly enough still retained her emerald-green eyes from her days as an ordinary human girl.

Background: Born into the wealthy Kemp family, Sylvia is the sole child of a business-headed father and mother. The two were often busy with their companies while the child was growing up, so as a result she was often left in the hands of the hired help instead of being truly cared for by her mother and father. The two did have some guilt in this matter, so the girl was often showered with gifts, toys, and the like to compensate for the two rarely being around.

Such an upbringing led to Sylvia being a rather bratty and spoiled girl. She learned that she was able to pretty much get anything she wanted because of her parents guilt, and such a habit led to her developing somewhat of a superiority complex. She grew to see herself as being better than everyone around her and that she always had or must have the best of anything that money could buy. This sort of attitude has still been carried with her to this day, as she prepares to become the heiress of her parents' company.

The only true friend she had in life was a pet Glaceon her father had brought home from one of his trips in the Sinnoh region, and she often took the Pokemon with her everywhere. At least, that was the case up until she mysteriously disappeared late one night after leaving a dinner party...

Features - Positive:
She's able to generate ice and is able to control it to a small extent.

She is able to handle severe arctic-like temperatures and adapt to severe cold as if it is a second nature for her.

Her new ears allow her to hear much better than normal, allowing her an increased sound detection of sorts.

Features - Negative:
Sylvia cannot handle hot temperatures well. The warmer a room is, the more body acts up, causing her to act as if she's ill.

Her body temperature is so low, that is often harmful for one to touch her cold skin.

With her new hearing, very loud sounds effect her negatively, outright hurting her.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Holy crap, there's an interested person!

Back