• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you writing?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Similar to the threads "What are you eating" and "What are you wearing", this thread is about what you are currently writing. :3 I figured it might try to boost this place's popularity and such.

So, tell us... what are you writing? Basically, is there anything you are currently working on? How much work have you done on this writing project of yours? (and anything thing else you want to add)

For me, the one I'm working on is called Taking Chances. It's about a disabled woman (even though she's more of a young child) who meets up with her former bully. I won't go too much into detail of this, but it's going to be a romance novel though. I thought it would be an interesting thing to write because not many people actually do this sort of thing either. It also focuses somewhat on the disability she has as well. I'm still working one this one, and it's currently my baby at the moment! I've done quite a bit of work on the characters, but I'm really struggling with plotting and developing the story itself. :c

So, what about you guys?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm currently working on a fanfic that details how two character met one another and developed the relationship that they have. It's more of a prequel for another fic I want to write.

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Currently I'm working on a cyberpunk-esque Pokemon Mystery Dungeon style fanfic. It's a bit of an odd one I think! I've just started chapter 12 and I'm thinking I might have to note down major plot elements so I know what I'm working towards since I make things up as I go along. It's a lot of fun to write something in a different genre.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm currently working on my second novel attempt. It's a mix between sci-fi and dystopia, but I'm hesitant to put the story in either since neither of those aspects are the main focus. They're just the setting. In other words, I'm not really sure where it falls.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • This will be my first post in Fan Fic and Writing so pls be gentle:

Currently, I'm writing a game plot for a Doom Mod that me and a bunch of very experienced Doom mod makers are planning to create. If you guys are lucky enough to see it in my randomizing sig, you might get the idea already. A Doom x Killzone crossover (Doom Zone) where the US Army decides to hire UAC's most dangerous and "brutal" man the Doomguy on a solo mission into the planet Helghan, the homeworld of the Helghast.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Maybe I am planning to post a new story here :>.

I currently working on an story about survival story of a guy who had no memory about what happened to him before and don't know why he was by the beach. He explored the unknown land and discovered that mysterious infection had occurred there. People were dying in the island and government had to control the situation but failed to do so. Eventually, the land was abandoned and people who remained alive might be killed or continue to survive. Now, he needs to find his lost memories and an escape plan to get out from this land.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I'm currently revisiting my plans to create a Pokémon universe that exists about 20-25 years after Red's story takes place. I started writing a fic quite a whIle back and decided to post what I got done on here to get some feedback as I dive deeper into this project. It will probably contain a few stories that eventually come together in the end (think Marvel Cinematic Universe, since that's one of my favorite fandoms ever).

Years
  • I'm rewriting this science-fiction novel I've been working on since I started high school about a world full of aliens and a man that goes through life with his bad intentions. Also, in fan-fiction, I'm working on a few Fairy Tail stories that even I don't know how to describe, however I've started a Pokemon story about a Legendary trying to protect the gate between the humans' world, Distortion World, and the Legendaries' dimension.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    I'm writing out episodes for a comic I plan to make one day. It's a fanfiction that goes into how the evil group in the series it is a fanfiction for formed together, and it goes more into what they did before the events of the game/anime and shows their motives behind their actions (Because honestly, the series doesn't do a good job of that). It's mostly a comedy but there are serious moments/episodes too.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Random snippets of my Aelita series. My partner and I are making preparations to start it in roleplay form (which will be extensively edited by me later), but I'm really impatient, so I need to get some of my ideas for the most interesting parts and interactions out. So far, it's helping me get a better grasp of my characters, particularly the elusive Arylett. I'm finally starting to get her down after 10 years or so of practice.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    I'm writing a story titled Pokémon Anthology at the moment. It's supposed to be about a young trainer traveling through his world on a journey to eventually surpass his father, who is currently a champion. As of posting this, I'm writing Chapter 34. I want it to be a five part series, one for each region.

I'm also planning another story titled Pokémon Anthology: International Peace Corp, which is in a way a prequel. With the length of Anthology, it might be some time before I write it, however.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm currently writing a story for Autism Awareness month, which is coming up this April to be exact. It's called "My Little Sister is Autistic" formally called "My Little Sister Has Autism". I wanted to do away with the person first labeling because a lot of autistic people are against it. So, I changed the title. Anyway, it's about a young woman about 23 who lost her mother. She's autistic too, and she is forced to live with her older brother and his girlfriend as well. I'm still working on this story, but I'm hoping it will be amazing. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Hello. I just found this site, and I'm hoping it can help with providing me ideas I've been lacking for the Pokemon XY&Z Fanfiction story I've been wanting to write for some time now. I've written down some ideas of what to write in the story, but I would like some assistance from other fans of Pokemon to help me make it one that readers will enjoy.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Currently I'm working on a cyberpunk-esque Pokemon Mystery Dungeon style fanfic. It's a bit of an odd one I think! I've just started chapter 12 and I'm thinking I might have to note down major plot elements so I know what I'm working towards since I make things up as I go along. It's a lot of fun to write something in a different genre.

Ah, I'll probably give that one a read! I can't get enough PMD fan fictions. :D

Speaking of which, I am currently working on one myself. Well, more like planning it, because I never seem to get anywhere (it doesn't help that I keep changing my mind!). I am never happy with the opening sentence of my story. Ever. Plus I find it hard to start anywhere other than the beginning.

I'm hoping to follow the general idea and storyline of the games, yet my evil side demands that I write something dark. xD Not to mention, I can't decide on the two main characters because there are too many Pokemon to choose from! Gah, I'm so stuck...

Bay

Years
  • Hello. I just found this site, and I'm hoping it can help with providing me ideas I've been lacking for the Pokemon XY&Z Fanfiction story I've been wanting to write for some time now. I've written down some ideas of what to write in the story, but I would like some assistance from other fans of Pokemon to help me make it one that readers will enjoy.

Hey, I want to let you know we have a Plot Bunny thread as one of the stickies here, so you can post your ideas there and then others will let you know their opinions on it. If you 're trying to find a beta instead, if you have friends familiar with Pokemon you can ask them or ask the fanfic regulars here if they have time.

While I'm here, there was one fic I had almost 3K words, but then I saw a tumblr post explaining one possible "theory" that makes sense and I realized the timeline I decided wouldn't work out, woops. There's also one other short fic I started that has only one scene finished but I'm not sure how to go the execution for the next scene. Otherwise haven't written anything else, although I already typed up some ideas for another possible fic and thought up a couple different ways I can go about it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    I'm writing a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon fanfic called On The Run: The Love Between Fugitives. It's about my 2 Mystery Dungeon Characters, Fang the Cyndaquil/Quilava(Female), and her partner/soon-to-be her lover, Green the Grovyle(Male). This takes place in Red/Blue Rescue Team's time, and thus, the reference to that point in the game.

I'm currently on Chapter 1, which actually begins from the part where the character and their partner are going through Great Canyon to search for Xatu. But soon, I'm going to make the part where Gengar tells everyone that Fang is human, probably in the same chapter. Then, from chapter 2 and on, I'll be making the entire story a growing bond between Fang and Green, going beyond friendship.

Note that I suggest that you have read an action fanfic and a romance fanfic at least once, so you can get an idea of what you're getting yourself into. Also... it's based on the anthropomorphic forms of pokemon, or Pokemorphs, if you will.

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • I'm currently working on a fic in British mini-series format (aka a short number of specially long episodes) following the life of two trainers who are put into a HARD MODE test, and how do various humans and Pokémon deal with the rationale behind such test.

Currently Episodes 1 and 2 are on the writing table, with a potential trailer in the design table.

Back