• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Hello my name is Gerald and i am the founder of BlindHackingIncs.I have gaming experience in the works of games and since then i am now here to make pokemon romhacks which whenever i need some help i will ask in the romhack section.I am a nice guy and will answer all messages i get and will be nice

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Gerald! Great to see that our RomHacking sections are attracting more and more members. Why don't you tell us more about yourself? If you want to make a romhack, head to our Team Discussions section to gather some members. If you need help, head to the Tutorials subforum in the Emulation section. Have fun here with us!

Years
  • Heya Blind, welcome to PC! Great to meet youuu. ^^

I've never heard of BlindHackingIncs, but I do wish you luck with that project and hope it goes well! Just remember that you're not allowed to join for the purpose of advertising since it's a bannable offense. D: Some members skip by that rule and end up getting in trouble, haha. I'm sure you'll be fine though! Our Emulation section will provide a lot of comprehensive information that you'll find useful if you're into hacking, so definitely make sure to check that out. Just remember to go over the section rules there since it is a big place that can confuse some new members. So many people participate in the section that the moderators have to work really hard to keep everything tidy!

Great to hear you're a nice guy though, we love nice people here. Can't ever have too many of them! xD; You'll find that a lot of the members here are really awesome so definitely stick around and perhaps sometime soon you'll be one of our regulars who logs in every day, yes? Getting involved in a community like this one always pays off - you'll meet a lot of cool people with interests similar to yours. But instead of being too cheesy I'll just end this off by saying I hope you have a splendid time on PC! :D

See you around~ contact me or Cid whenever if you need assistance!

Back