• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Chateau in Anime !

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Well , I was wondering if we get to see Battle Chateau in Anime !!!
    I really liked the Ranking/Nobility system .
    It would cool to see Ash starting as Baron and reaching the class of Grand Duke .
    it would be awesome if Ash become the Youngest trainer to reach the rank of Duke & Grand Duke !!!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • It probably won't happen. If it did happen, the anime would turn it into a competition like most of the things the anime does. I'm sure we'll see the Battle Maison at some point, but not the Battle Chateau unless Serena wants to become a Grand Duke and it's turned into a contest esque situation. Now that would be cool~.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    What I believe is that there shouldn't be one Battle Chateau , There should several Battle Chateau with Nobility system in various city !!!
    Like Pokemon Center or Battle Club !!!
    It would be seem that various trainer & Challenger will participate in ''Battle Chateau'' to gain experience & a higher Nobility rank including Ash .
    It would cool to see Ash trying to achieve enough point to become a ''Grand Duke''!
    It also be cool if Ash become the youngest trainer to become a ''Duke'' !
    Also , Due to Garchamp incident in Lumoise City & higher rank , Ash will be well-known in Battle chateau and there always will be One or two trainer in Battle Chateau who already knows Ash .

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • If it did happen, the anime would turn it into a competition like most of the things the anime does. I'm sure we'll see the Battle Maison at some point, but not the Battle Chateau unless Serena wants to become a Grand Duke and it's turned into a contest esque situation. Now that would be cool~.

Ash or Yvonne/Serena aspiring to become a Grand Duke could be quite interesting indeed, whether for 1 episode or an entire arc...I would laugh if the anime actually made a potential Battle Chateau run like the one in the games (where, IIRC, you stay in the same building hours on end just battling foes). It has potential (especially if situated after Ash's Kalos-Badge run and the "Kalos tourney conference" thing, as lots of Kalos Gym Leaders could cameo (and even non-Kalos Gym Leaders and League members, if the anime wants to get really creative).

A situation where you have to travel to multiple buildings strewn across the region to increase your battle rank (as opposed to just having everything in one centric area) would help to pad out Ash and company's travels quite a bit...

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    it would be also cool if Battle Cheteau has various branch throughout the kalo region like Battle Club .
    Clemont & Serena can also become Ash's rival in achieving higher nobility.

Back