• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite god or goddess in a series?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Who is your favorite character that is a deity, claims to be a deity, or has god-like powers and why? Would you like to have his/her power or not?

For me, Haruhi Suzumiya from her titular show comes to mind. She's upbeat, funny, and unpredictable. Even so, she is very powerful, as she is able to alter reality. That's a bit too scary for me to handle, though. I also quite like Belldandy from Oh My Goddess for being a genuine sweetheart. I'd also love to be able to teleport through mirrors and fly.

Outlier

There haven't been many interesting God characters in any of the anime I've watched. I didn't mind Pein from Naruto Shippuden up until Nagato showed himself as the whiny, angst filled puppet-master controlling Pein's every move. Naruto just has this ability to spoil any decent character that you once had hope for.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Colette- Tales of Symphonia. Though not a "God" she was the vessel for a god and had their powers.

Maxwell- Tales of Xillia. Earth Born God with a bondage fetish. Her skits were hilarious and she's so over powered when she has the four governing spirits to assist her.

Years
Do shinigami count as Gods...? I mean, they're not the conventional type, but still one regardless XD If they do, Kurosaki Ichigo! :D If not for his status, his body is God-like, hehe.

Back