• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request:Animation Tutorials/Drawing

Khawill

<3
Years
  • Can anyone help me learn to draw people better, specifically digital drawing people? I would like to draw them for Anime Studio (the only 2d program I could really afford), I can work around most schedules as long as I'm given some patience, I'm not very good at drawing.

Years
  • Honestly, your best luck is if you drew someone and posted it onto the Art & Showcase thread. People there can help you with your anatomy, proportions and etc. It'll help immensely if you show your work and get critique from showing it.

Years
  • Honestly, your best luck is if you drew someone and posted it onto the Art & Showcase thread. People there can help you with your anatomy, proportions and etc. It'll help immensely if you show your work and get critique from showing it.

I agree on following that advice. Just post some artwork of something you want to improve on, and you'll most likely get more feedback and such.

If you want, deviantART also has many different kinds of art tutorials and guides.

I made a search for anatomy tutorials if you want to give it a try. There's even clubs there only made for sharing tutorials, which, maybe you can also have an easier time seeing what you're looking for.
    Another cool link I found laying in my favorites was Posemaniacs if you ever need an idea on how to draw different poses. I'd try to maybe just google or even use Youtube for helpful videos or sites on how to improve on drawing people. Also, maybe check you library for books on life study or something. I hope some links will help you out! But defiantly try Logiedan's advice on posting your work - you'll get some feedback that will probably help you! ^..^

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • aaahhhh

As far as I know the best way is to slowly start out with sketches of random people in the style you want. After you feel confident that you can do it more or less easily, start shading, and then finally, try coloring it in. This can be either on digital or irl art, it all depends on which is easier for you to access.

now I'm not a very good artist but that's my two cents :P

Back