• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Karli's Banner Shop*~

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
  • Hello, and welcome to Karli's banner shop. =3 I'm not very good, but okay. XD I am warning you now. ^.~

Rules:

1] Three requests at a time, please and thank you. ^.~ The amount may get higher depending on how much time I have. ^_________^

2] No spamming/flaming/anything related. XD

3] Please use my banners for at least 3 days. .__. If not, I'm doing them for nothing and you're wasting my time.

4] Give me credit~!

5] Follow my rules. =P

Examples of my work:

Banner #1
    Banner #2
    Banner #3
    Banner #4
    Banner #5
    Banner #6
    Banner #7
    Banner #8

I also did the banner in my signature. ^___________^

Form:

Name~
    Font~ Colour, and what font you want. ^.~ Font Sheet #1, Font Sheet #2
    Text~
    Picture~ If you cant find one, then I will try to find one for you. ^^; Also, I'm not very good at making banners with tiny, tiny pictures. XD; Try to select one at a decent size.
    Blinds~ The white lines in my banners. ^^ Just put if you want them and include these details: Horizontal or Vertical? Colour, and opacity.
    Other~

~Karli

Last edited:

Mechaflame

Keeper of the Flame
    Years
  • Those are awesome banners. I'll probably request one, but I'm still thinking. I like the examples six and seven. Great job! I'll come back later, though. ;)

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
  • Wow! I like your banners! ^^! Atleast it looks like you have good effects!

And me, on the other hand...*points to louzy banners in her sig* ...not very creative...^^'

I'll be your first customer! Wooho!

Banner:
    Size: Could I have the same size that is in your signature? ^.^

Picture: I'd love it if you could find me a good one...I love the pictures you have on your sigs, all very awesome. ^.^ If possible, a good pic with two girls. (decent looking, x3) If not, just one blonde-haired one. ^^
    Name: Megan and Desiree

Text: Dearest Soul Sister,
    I know this bond between us can't be broken, but I miss you...I want you here for me, I want to be there...for you. (And if you could have another '...for you' faded somewhere. ^^!)
    Blinds: The color and direction usually depend on the pic itself, so go ahead and try what you feel like.^^

Font: For the 'Dearest Soul Sisiter' part, could you use Fiolex Girls? Or whatever it's called. x3
    As for the rest, Bickley Script. ^^ So it actually looks like a letter. ^^

Thank you sooo much! I'll give you a rep point as well. ^^.
    Keep your faith high in your work, and it will turn out as good as ever. I should be telling that to myself...but yeah. x3 Thanks a bunch! I've been looking for the right person to make this banner...it's improtant to me. ^^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Dont say such things about your banners. ^^ I think they are lovely, and very creative.

Anyways, I hope you like it. :3 I am pleased. ^________^

Here:
    LegendsBanner.png

Btw, thank you for you kind comments Legend and Mechaflame. :)

~Karli

Years
  • Font~ Enya, Please

Text~
    Do you really want to be me?

Staring at the sun
    no rays down on me
    I call you in my arms
    embrace is unreal

You're moving on
    we'll never be apart
    just drain my tears
    I cry aloud

Picture~ I cant seem to find a picture of an ANime character looking at the sun, or a depressed anime in sun light or anything like that. So if you can that would be great, if not then a depressed Anime would be cool too.

Blinds~ Whichever suits the moment, XD

Other~ Nope ^_^

Tank you so much in advance, you're banners are awsome and you're choice in pics are great ^_^

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
  • O.O Goodness gracious gosh! *tackles it* That is awesome! brilliant I say! =^.^=! I shall forever have it on. *puts it carefully in her signature*
    There, that's what I've been needing for a long while now, x3!

I guarantee you I'll stop by more often. ^^! Thanks again!
    *gives rep point*

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I'm so glad you like your banner, Legend. =] I was very happy to make it for you~!

Raging Dragon: If its too big I can try to resize it. ^^ I hope you like it.
    my.php

~Karli

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • wow, Karli, you've gotten much better ^^ i love the banner in your sig. x3 1st, i have a suggestion. on RagingDragon's and a few others, the font is very hard to read. you might want to pick another font, because i can barely read it. ^_^
    i guess i'll request one, also.

Name~ ACManga
    Font~ EvanEscent for ACManga, Edwardian Script IT for Dark Angel Ninja(i'd pick Kruffy, since i <3 it, but i love that EvanEscent font. where'd you get it?)
    Text~ Dark Angel Ninja
    Picture~ i know how much banner makers hate to have to find pictures, but can you find one for me? XD anything that looks like a ninja with big wings x3
    Blinds~ if you can do diagonally going from right to left, do that. if not, horizontal. black, and 10% opacity.
    Other~ remember that effect i showed you how to do that makes things look dreamy? if possible, try to make it look like that ^^ thanks!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Well, you gave me some pics. .___. It didnt turn out that well. I'm sorry. Maybe you could fix it up? ^^; And I dont remember that effect about making things look "dreamy". XD;;;

Anyways, here it is. .__________.

~Karli

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • hmm... it's actually pretty good ^^ one thing tho... the text has that weird effect which makes it hard to read :\

Years
  • I love the banner, Karli, but could you resize it a tad please ^_^;;? It's a bit to big. If it's not too much trouble that is ^_^

If possible, the same size as Legends.

Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Yay! Karli-chan makes banner! ^^
    Can I have one Oh Great Karli?
    Name~
    Font~ Font Sheet #1, Mistral and Fairy Tale
    Text~ Searching for the light until I find my way
    Picture~ Anything kawaii. Anything that would suit me of course. ^^
    Blinds~ Sure.
    Other~

Ichigo

Princess material.
    Years
  • Yay! Karli ish making bannehrs! ^-^
    Oh, me now!!

Font~ Fiolex Girls and Edwardian Script IT in purple.
    Text~ What do you want from me...
    I have given you all that I possibly can, don't ask for any more, my love...
    Picture~ Okay... I know that everyone that requested a banner didn't have a picture and sadly... I don't either. Could you possibly find a picture of a boy and a girl kissing?
    Blinds~ Put them in if you think they will make it look nice. ^^
    Other~ Not really. =P

Back