• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon SkyLine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Srsly, man the fact that u r using 386 pokemon is swell but the fact that u have no intentions on making them reach their final form like Tangela, Magmar, Electabuzz, Togepi, Rhydon, Kirlia to Gallade, Magneton to Magnezone and Roselia to Roserade and many other pokes to their tertiary form which they have in 4th gen is not fair don't u think. I get the fact that u only wanna use the original 386 pokemon but why would u not want them to reach their final form?
The fact that you can't accept this is a third gen. game and that the evolutions are fourth gen. is shocking. Editing the Pokémon data is no easy task. Are you willing to give up on your favourite Pokémon to add your extra evo?

I thought so.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2019
Great hack , but just for making sure cause im new to these things:
Those effort values u gain for battleing champions , they still exist in this version , right?
And if they do , is there any possibility to check them?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Those effort values u gain for battleing champions , they still exist in this version , right?
There's no reason they wouldn't exist here, it's one of the mechanics after all. And no, you can't check them, even in the official games.
I found a lv34 Seviper,legal?!
It's probably one of the "mini-boss" that each route has.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
The fact that you can't accept this is a third gen. game and that the evolutions are fourth gen. is shocking. Editing the Pokémon data is no easy task. Are you willing to give up on your favourite Pokémon to add your extra evo?
I don't think anyone would actually mind replacing Ledyba-line, Sunkern-line, Seedot-line, etc... =D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
I just got a Tauros, thinking I'll be destroying everything, but when I start training it's EXP bar won't go up at all. Then I look at how much EXP it needs to get to Level 11... 317711027... Looks like I can't use this thing huh?

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
wish people wld stop bumping this thread with the same old bugs mentioned thousands of years back already. that keep making me think the update is here.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I don't think anyone would actually mind replacing Ledyba-line, Sunkern-line, Seedot-line, etc... =D
Seriously, tho., Nuzleaf is always SOMEone's favourite! ;)

(No, not mine, just sayin'...)

Right now, Swinub is annoying beyond heck in Light Platinum...Lv.26 and can't handily beat a Lv.12 Buizel. Sure, it's weak to water (that Ground typing), but that's beside the point...

Cyclone

Years

I thought so.

Cyclone
Instead of putting words in my mouth why don't u just shut up and listen. If pokemon need to be replaced for it, why would he not want to replace a useless Dunsparce or other pokes which suck ass and have no use in the pokemon world for it. He could just replace any baby form of some pokes for it u know? Like Magby to be replaced with Magmortar and Elekid to be replaced with Electivire that's all I am saying. Even though he dosen't wanna replace these two pokes he could just replace a Dunsparce u know. And please next time don't put words or thoughts in my mouth, it's unnecessary if u ask me.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Instead of putting words in my mouth why don't u just shut up and listen. If pokemon need to be replaced for it, why would he not want to replace a useless Dunsparce or other pokes which suck ass and have no use in the pokemon world for it. He could just replace any baby form of some pokes for it u know? Like Magby to be replaced with Magmortar and Elekid to be replaced with Electivire that's all I am saying. Even though he dosen't wanna replace these two pokes he could just replace a Dunsparce u know. And please next time don't put words or thoughts in my mouth, it's unnecessary if u ask me.
The creator has chosen not to add any new Pokémon from fourth generation to the game. It still comes across to me that you refuse to accept that he didn't want to change the Pokémon. This is not "putting words in your mouth"; this is interpreting the words that are already coming out of your mouth. Therefore my earlier comment stands.

Cyclone

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I would like to ask for the pipz to stop arguing in this here thread.
Let's be respectful, please? *puppy-dog eyes*

Anyway...

If pokemon need to be replaced for it, why would he not want to replace a useless Dunsparce or other pokes which suck ass and have no use in the pokemon world for it. He could just replace any baby form of some pokes for it u know? Like Magby to be replaced with Magmortar and Elekid to be replaced with Electivire that's all I am saying. Even though he dosen't wanna replace these two pokes he could just replace a Dunsparce u know.

Replace Dunsparce? :(
Ouch... Dunsparce is one of my favorite PKMN.
Anyway, no, I will be sticking with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation PKMN. :)

wish people wld stop bumping this thread with the same old bugs mentioned thousands of years back already. that keep making me think the update is here.

S-sorry about that. :\

I just got a Tauros, thinking I'll be destroying everything, but when I start training it's EXP bar won't go up at all. Then I look at how much EXP it needs to get to Level 11... 317711027... Looks like I can't use this thing huh?

This is a known bug. I am hopeful that it will be removed in the next update. Anyway, I heard that you need to give it a Rare Candy though, so it would sky-rocket to level 100.

Ledyba is my younger brother's favorite bug type. ;)
I won't mind replacing Seedot and Sunkern, but as I said, I'll be sticking with the old gen PKMN.

I found a lv34 Seviper,legal?!

It's probably one of the "mini-boss" I added in the wild.

...I have no idea about that field in PKMN battling. :\

I Tell You Who Make This Script is Realy-realy Good .... Nice Story Nice Graphich... 10000/10

Thanks.
Not sure about the graphics, but thanks. :)

Would You have to trade to get Scizor?

I'll be changing their requirements to evolve. Probably through level. ;)

Srsly, man the fact that u r using 386 pokemon is swell but the fact that u have no intentions on making them reach their final form like Tangela, Magmar, Electabuzz, Togepi, Rhydon, Kirlia to Gallade, Magneton to Magnezone and Roselia to Roserade and many other pokes to their tertiary form which they have in 4th gen is not fair don't u think. I get the fact that u only wanna use the original 386 pokemon but why would u not want them to reach their final form?

I don't know how to add a new PKMN without replacing the already-existing ones. So yeah, I'll be sticking with the old ones.

Rebattling trainers after each gym gives a little bit too much of an edge in my opinion. I finished the game with a level 68 swampert via rebattling every single trainer after each gym.

Also there is a person in WindString Town next to the gym who blocks the item on Route 7.

Er...eheheh...? Well, uh, I have no idea what to say about that.
And yeah, I already change that NPC's location in the next update...I think...?

i really enjoyed the game you made here jagold i have had the pleasure to play all of the ones you made and i must say i like them a lot and i hope you continue the great work and keep making more and more hacks :D

I don't think I'll be able to make any more new hacks, though. :\
I'm already struggling to continue making progress with SkyLine.
But thanks~

Years
The creator has chosen not to add any new Pokémon from fourth generation to the game. It still comes across to me that you refuse to accept that he didn't want to change the Pokémon. This is not "putting words in your mouth"; this is interpreting the words that are already coming out of your mouth. Therefore my earlier comment stands.

Cyclone
Well your interpretation was wrong since I never meant that, so your argument is invalid, I guess mes just gots to stick with pokes from 3rd gen, but still really looking forward to it But any intentions of putting 4th or 5th gen items or moves into the game?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Well your interpretation was wrong since I never meant that, so your argument is invalid, I guess mes just gots to stick with pokes from 3rd gen, but still really looking forward to it But any intentions of putting 4th or 5th gen items or moves into the game?
What I meant to say was whether or not Jagold will edit some moves to be a 4th/5th gen move, like Aura Sphere and Venoshock in LoG.
Nope.
That's for the moves, I think it's the same with items.

Years
DW Abilities

Since we all know that u r a extreme hacker, why not give the pokes their DW Abilities like Blaziken's Speed Boost, Breloom and Scizor's Technicican and other pokes DW Abilities. Oh and as for Pidgeot, it deserves an upgrade don't u think and if I remember correctly, u didn't include Brave Bird into the game, u planning on doing so?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Since we all know that u r a extreme hacker, why not give the pokes their DW Abilities like Blaziken's Speed Boost, Breloom and Scizor's Technicican and other pokes DW Abilities. Oh and as for Pidgeot, it deserves an upgrade don't u think and if I remember correctly, u didn't include Brave Bird into the game, u planning on doing so?
I'll be saying this phrase for the 12th time (no, I did not count it...) but... "Technician or any other ability introduced in 4th/5th gen cannot be implemented into the 3rd gen without SERIOUS hacking the game"

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I believe my usage "refuse to accept" earlier will now be supported in regards to your comments by other members of this board. If the hackmaker has chosen not to do it (i.e. not an "extreme hacker"), and other people have already explained it's not there, DROP IT and leave it be. It's not there, there's no point begging and pleading for him to reconsider. Finito.

Cyclone

Years
I'll be saying this phrase for the 12th time (no, I did not count it...) but... "Technician or any other ability introduced in 4th/5th gen cannot be implemented into the 3rd gen without SERIOUS hacking the game"
U never said that it was impossible since Jagold was extreme enough to script the skyline chip battle into the game, I am doubting that he cannot do so. U actually never told me that it is impossible that's why I said it.

I believe my usage "refuse to accept" earlier will now be supported in regards to your comments by other members of this board. If the hackmaker has chosen not to do it (i.e. not an "extreme hacker"), and other people have already explained it's not there, DROP IT and leave it be. It's not there, there's no point begging and pleading for him to reconsider. Finito.

Cyclone
Do u actually frigging expect me to look at all the pages. I am not a regular follower of this, I do have a life, I don't waste my entire day looking at countless pages and see his response. I never knew that he was not gonna put them into the game since I never had and never will have any intentions of going through all the pages and looking at other streams of comments. I am new btw and that's basically it. No need for 4th gen evos but u gotta admit, without Brave Bird and other moves, Pidgeot and other flying types r not that useful. But however I accept it and that's that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back