• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: group PMs

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • I think a handy feature addition to the PM system is Group PMs... send the same PM to multiple people and they all can respond to and see all replies to the group PM sent out... kinda like Facebook's multi-chat, multi-messaging or group message that they have...

Years
  • That feature already exists doesnt it? I know you can send to multiple recipients but I'm not sure if you can reply to those same recipients back

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • There isn't at the time being, mainly because much of it won't be underway until we upgrade until vB 3.8.8, or at least that's my understanding of things. Most of the stuff on that list still needs seeing to by the higher staff, getting verification, etc. I imagine that most of it'll be okay though!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    In phpBB 3 you can also edit PMs after you have sent them as long as the recipient(s) haven't opened it. Is that feature also possible in vBulletin?

Back