• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Pokemon from each type

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • This is where you put your favorite Pokemon for each type well here is mines
    Bug: Beedrill
    Dark: Mightyena
    Dragon: Salamence
    Electric: Manectric
    Fighting: Primeape
    Fire: Charizard
    Flying: Pidgeot
    Ghost: Gengar
    Grass: Venusaur
    Ground: Marowak
    Ice: Articuno
    Normal: Blissey/Raticate
    Poison: Venusaur
    Psychic: Chimecho
    Rock: Shuckle
    Steel: Jirachi
    Water: Swampert/Blastoise

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • These are mine.

Note: I'm not repeating Pokemon, so once one's mentioned, it won't appear in the list again.

Bug: Venonat, Beedrill, and Volbeat
    Why: Venonat because it's cute. Beedrill for nostalgic reasons (and because the one I have in Fire Red is awesome for in-game battling). Volbeat because it's awesome in-game too.

Dark: Umbreon
    Why: Nostalgic reasons. My Umbreon in Crystal was awesome.

Dragon: Flygon
    Why: Mostly the design, admittedly.

Electric: Raichu and Electabuzz
    Why: Both nostalgic reasons and because I've always found it cute. It was my original favorite Pokemon and thus served on all of my teams back in my RBY days. Electabuzz, meanwhile, is there for in-game reasons. I've got one on my Fire Red team that's known to kick tail and wipe the floor with the Elite Four.

Fighting: Medicham
    Why: Because, thanks to Sapphire, I've found that this Pokemon literally kicks tail.

Fire: Growlithe
    Why: Because of "Holy Matrimony!" Enough said.

Flying: Farfetch'd and Crobat
    Why: I've always loved how quirky Farfetch'd is, and a Farfetch'd used to be my best Pokemon on my RBY teams (back before I learned the power of EVERY OTHER FLYING POKEMON). Crobat, meanwhile, serves on my Sapphire team as one of my four strongest Pokemon. It seriously kicks tail before my opponents even realize it.

Ghost: Haunter
    Why: I blame this completely on the anime.

Grass: Cradily
    Why: Because it's quirky and one of the best contest Pokemon I have in Sapphire.

Ground: Marowak
    Why: General usefulness in-game. I've got one in Fire Red that's awesome.

Ice: Cloyster and Jynx
    Why: Both for nostalgic reasons. I have one of each on some of my ASB teams that have been known to rock opponents.

Normal: Rattata and Kecleon
    Why: Rattata because it's cute (and because of Hyper Fang) and Kecleon because of ASB-related reasons.

Poison: Arbok
    Why: In-game purposes.

Psychic: Gardevoir
    Why: My all-time favorite Pokemon for the moment. Its design is elegant, its stats and movepool make it a nice in-game Pokemon, and the one I have in Sapphire seriously kicks tail.

Rock: Sudowoodo
    Why: Because it's just as quirky as Farfetch'd.

Steel: Scizor
    Why: I also blame this solely on the anime.

Water: Squirtle, Lanturn, and Starmie
    Why: Squirtle because of Ash's Squirtle. Lanturn because it's one of my best on my Sapphire team. Starmie because of ASB-related reasons.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Bug: Ariados <3
    Dark: Houndoom :3
    Dragon: Dratini! <3
    Electric: Raichu 8D
    Fighting: Hitmontop <3
    Fire: Charizard
    Flying: Pidgey <333
    Ghost: Haunter :3
    Grass: Oddish!