• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The strange but true fact thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

decks2

Thinker in the making
Years
Keep thinking of strange but true facts, examples:

How come everyone knows someone who looks just like a guess who character.

As soon as you drive past a field with cow pats smelling, it brings up the cheesey you farted joke.

ETC.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
I have a chance of getting into college year after next.
~extremely uncommon and odd, but true. @.@

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
Years
Umm, I ummm, Cant think of anything...
I am a craetive guy! XD
starnge but true. My Dad stank up diz joint.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Err... I know this is off-topic, but could someone please moved this to Funtime in Pokeland? Thanks! I think it fits their better...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Sure thing. ^_^;
I can move topics
~Not strange...but is it true?~

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 27, 2011
Do you know that oni and me share the same passwords but he never bothers to come into my account?
very strange yet very true

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
I want to be a biologist someday and help protect nature as well.. not what you could call strange but you could call it different(I've never seen or heard from or about any other biologist wannabes).. yet true.

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
Years
I pre-applied to one of the best high schools in my city and got accepted.
~strange but true

Years
Luck of the Draw

Note: I don't know when this took place

After buying an Oregon State Lottery ticket, Alice Krumm looked at the winning numbers posted on a sign by the cash register of the store. To her dismay, she was only one number away from winning $20. Sneaking to the back of the store, she took out a ballpoint pen and changed the number on the ticket. Then she went to the counter to collect her prize. The clerk spotted the forgery right away and called pollice, and Krumm was arrested and charged with fraud. Then the arresting officer made a startling discovery. Had Krumm looked more closely at the sign listing the winning numbers, she would have seen that her original ticket had also been a winner- for $5,000!!

STRANGE BUT TRUE

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I have an Asian Cousin, Strange but true
I got a scholarship to Northeastern University for One Semester Strange but True
I Love PC.... Obvious but true
Kairi is the Empress of PC Also very obvious but true

LOL hehehehehe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back